• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:07:54 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Best Racing Wheel

Started by JayPotter, January 05, 2014, 03:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats your favorite racing wheel Manufacture ?

Logitech
21 (58.3%)
Fanatec
9 (25%)
Thrustmaster
6 (16.7%)
MadCatz
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 36

JayPotter

Not sure if this have been addressed before if so i'm sorry!

What are your favorite racing wheels and why?

i'm using a madcatz one at the moment which isn't really that good but does the job for now, i will be purchasing a new one just not sure which is going to be better!"

nmpcs

Logitech Driving Force here.
I'm happy enough with it, although the pedals are kinda fragile.
I also have Thustmaster Ferrari GT experience, but my right paddle broke due to use, so Logitech all the way ;)

James Beer

same expierience as nmpcs here, my thrustmaster broke got a g27 never been happier. If a bit brakes on it they send a new part out within the warrenty. Well worth 199 pounds

maxrod

Been here before for this sim g25 or g27 tried a lot of other wheels.

Bayley Bell

LauZzZn

I once had a drivinh force gt which was quite nice. If you want a cheap wheel then buy this. You can update it with the fanatec pedal which make it much better then(i left this step out). And i got a fanatec gt3 rs v2 wheel with the csr elite pedal and the fanatec clubsport sequential shifter which is awesome!
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

rigo77

Logitech mainly because of price and durability.

I've had mine for few years and still going strong. Paid a little high for it here but this country anything thats imported costs a lot to have meaning fanatec and even TM are out of the picture.

DjFIL

Love my Fanatec GT3 RS V2 w/ CSR Elite Pedals.  If I had to keep only one part... it would be the pedals.  They're really great.

JayPotter

seems logitech taking a lead so far.. just need to find one at a reasonable price  :D

maxrod

There is one problem I have experienced  with the g25-27 the inner sprocket casing can crack as both of mine have and as most wheels you cant get parts for them I have now made one out of alloy which is very expensive.

NorCal69

Fanatec F1 wheel & V2 Pedals.  Awesome feel for sure :))