• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:37:12 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

How to convert to KRP?

Started by JesusRB, August 14, 2014, 02:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusRB

August 14, 2014, 02:56:49 PM Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 02:58:57 PM by LauZzZn
how convert the track with Bob's track builder to KRP
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

JesusRB

how convert the track with Bob's track to 3dsmax 2015
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Birel-Rotax 42

2mas Forsman

August 18, 2014, 09:08:12 PM #4 Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:14:26 PM by 2mas Forsman
hey can someone describe more clearly how to use madcowies method? I have some questions ;D
I have done step 1 and 2 but on step 3 where does the tga's go? and on step 4 should I delete the dds's from the game data/btb folder or from where? i guess it's from where you convert them? :o
And on 5 how do you load the exported 3ds in 3dsimed? ::)

LauZzZn

no dds, tga.
yes, delete the dds from the main folder
just press import ;)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

2mas Forsman

so the 3ds files go to the game data track folder? with the tga files in there too instead of the deleted dds files? or is that wrong?
when I try to import the 3ds track with the tga files I can only import one file, I can't import all files in the folder at once. what am I doing wrong here? btw it would be awesome with a detailed guide on how to do this 3dsimed step too, so you guys don't have to answer as many track conversion questions  ;)

eralp

Quote from: 2mas Forsman on August 20, 2014, 07:58:12 AM
so the 3ds files go to the game data track folder? with the tga files in there too instead of the deleted dds files? or is that wrong?
when I try to import the 3ds track with the tga files I can only import one file, I can't import all files in the folder at once. what am I doing wrong here? btw it would be awesome with a detailed guide on how to do this 3dsimed step too, so you guys don't have to answer as many track conversion questions  ;)

you need to export textures using 3dsimed
it must be tools section