• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:28:13 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

First race

Started by Bishop IRL, December 20, 2013, 02:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bishop IRL

Had my first online race tonite. Really enjoyed it although didn't really know what was going on.

nmpcs

Bishop IRL

Not much really. Little confused at the format that's all. I also jumped the start by mistake. Its a shame that you can't chat using a mic too. That would be cool

Flamber

You'll learn everything by the time.As for the online talking,there are programs like TeamSpeak or Skype..

Y

The same with  me. Format of the event is completely unclear. Thanks to others for being tolerant but my actions could be quite irritating for them.

For example: blue flags - I must give way. But what is really expected? I certainly shall move outside of "main stream". But how can I know where is the main stream?

Red cones at rolling start. What are the rules?

And many many more....

Y

Quote from: DRkarter97 on March 09, 2014, 06:52:53 PM
blue flags ... be aware ... not do anything that's unexpected.
Well, I certainly wobble more than others (less experience and strange play in the steering wheel) but this is not unusual. But I got a comment like "you must give way to leaders". OK but how can I predict where leaders will overtake?

Actually a good manual would be quite useful for all parts: the SW, the setups, the races, etc.