• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:51:21 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Fix Controls setup

Started by Rick Lopatic, December 06, 2010, 11:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Lopatic

Quote from: Wulle on December 07, 2010, 09:09:57 AM
Ah, I see. Yesterday I got a similar problem when assigning axes/buttons. After calibrating the G25 / VPP (needs to be done individually) I was not able to assign the steering axis.

Later I found out that the shifter was still in reverse gear position. That was causing the auto-detection to not work properly (i guess, because it was thinking i was continuesly pressing a button). After putting the shifter to neutral I was able to successfully assign steering and remaining controls.

Maybe this control-auto-detection-thing is a little bit too sensitive for your setup (guess the bodnar box makes it even more ... noisy)? The bodnar box is only an adapter cable, or? Does assigning of controls work without the bodnar box?

HaHa yea I know the shifter in gear deal that's why I put it in sequential mode for setup.
I have all my cables wrapped an tied an I'm not going to go through that.
It took a while to get it the way I want it so I'm not going to connect and disconnect the Bodnor just for one Kart an one track, guess I'll never know lol. Thanks Wulle I appreciate the help man.