• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 01:23:35 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

RHDesigns - (mrshowtime22)

Started by Ryan Harris, December 19, 2013, 03:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Harris

Hey guys! Its been awhile since I have been active here on the forums which is partly due to finishing up school and honestly i havn't even downloaded Beta10 yet. But I am a couple days away from receiving my new PC so hopefully i can get back into it. But the reason why I have created this topic is because most of you know that I have done a fair few skins etc for KRP and now I am beginning my studies as a graphic designer, so I thought it was about time I put my work out there. I have created a Facebook page that displays and will continue to display most of my designs that i have/will be doing. I have recently completed my first real helmet design, so with that in mind, if you want any real helmet design or kart sticker kit done, then i would be more than happy to come to an agreement. However, anything I create for real life will come with a cost, but i can assure you that I am quite cheap comparing to some real designers aha. So please feel free to come over and have a look, maybe give the page a like so you can keep updated with what I am doing! You guys have been very kind over the time that I have been involved in the KRP forums and I want to thank you for that :)

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/RHDesignsAUS