• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:03:52 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

can you use a wheel

Started by Diddy4957, April 03, 2011, 08:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diddy4957

just wandered if i can use a wheel on this game

aireisor

Of course. This is a simulator after all :)

Matthijs050

Don't wanna advertise my own video, but as proof to your question, here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRxOFOkxQFo

Diddy4957

ok thanks and also how do you get the different tracks as I have now bought the full version

Stark

Download tracks from this forum, you can find them at Mods-- Tracks. Be sure to download the latest version. Use a program called Winrar to unrar files: http://www.rarlab.com/

Make a folder where you installed Kart racing PRO  (: usually C:/Program files/Kart racing PRO) name it "Tracks" and place your downloaded track folder there.   
For example: C:/Program files/Kart racing PRO/Tracks/nameofdownloadedtrack
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Diddy4957

it says i have to buy it in order to fix the problems with my computer so what should I do

Stark

JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Diddy4957

ok but how do i use a track once i have downloaded it

Stark

Make a folder where you installed Kart racing PRO  (: usually C:/Program files/Kart racing PRO) name it "Tracks" and place your downloaded track folder there. Copy and then Paste.

For example: C:/Program files/Kart racing PRO/Tracks/nameofdownloadedtrack
JP- Racing

RacingDreamz

I just downloaded the demo to try out.  I have a Logitech DFGT wheel.  When I went to the settings, my wheel wouldnt register.  What am I doing wrong?  Did I miss something?
Ben Jones
Founder, Racing Dreamz
www.racingdreamz.org
423-297-7210

Schwoni

you have to push calibrate first and after this you should be able  to change the values to your wheel.

PiBoSo

Quote from: RacingDreamz on May 30, 2011, 07:06:21 AM
I just downloaded the demo to try out.  I have a Logitech DFGT wheel.  When I went to the settings, my wheel wouldnt register.  What am I doing wrong?  Did I miss something?

In Start -> Settings -> Input click on Calibration.
Move all axes to their full extent and then center / release them and click on Ok.

RacingDreamz

Ben Jones
Founder, Racing Dreamz
www.racingdreamz.org
423-297-7210

RacingDreamz

Got my wheel working.  Only to find that my sound was out.  Got it fixed now.  Let's try this again. 
Thanks for the help. :)
Ben Jones
Founder, Racing Dreamz
www.racingdreamz.org
423-297-7210