• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:11:21 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

"Super One"

Started by Andreas.L, November 21, 2013, 06:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emil114

It will be a pre season test this weekend, saturday  19gmt+1 

It will be on skusa. 

Entrens so far:

Andreas Lundin
will tregurtha
Sam Flintham
Piers Prior
Adrien Villa
ben hamlet
Calle Jansson
Emil Söderlund
RacerTimm114

Racertimm114

Hey guys, i play on a controller but i am going to get a steering wheel. Is anyone playing this race with a controller? And what steering wheel should i get, do you have good ideas?
Thx, Racertimm114

Piers Prior

Quote from: Racertimm114 on February 08, 2014, 07:15:50 AM
Hey guys, i play on a controller but i am going to get a steering wheel. Is anyone playing this race with a controller? And what steering wheel should i get, do you have good ideas?
Thx, Racertimm114
logitec g27 is most comon and cheapest, better ones would be thrustmaster tx7, thrustmaster t500 and fanatec csr, fanatec csr-elite and fanatec clubsport but they are more expensive :P
The world is your lobster

ctreg2

ok so at the moment doing a project to get all s1 tracks, we have currently go wigan, shenny, 2 pfi's, rowrah is being made and lakhall and gyg need completing, all tracks are being tested, i want to know if anyone can run full servers like the skwc ones? there will be the same rounds and stuff just in the week before the actual in rel life event WHO IS INTERESTED? (please dont ask for the tracks yet, we are stull testing and building some :3) should be good?

Andreas.L

Quote from: ctreg2 on March 28, 2014, 08:53:40 PM
ok so at the moment doing a project to get all s1 tracks, we have currently go wigan, shenny, 2 pfi's, rowrah is being made and lakhall and gyg need completing, all tracks are being tested, i want to know if anyone can run full servers like the skwc ones? there will be the same rounds and stuff just in the week before the actual in rel life event WHO IS INTERESTED? (please dont ask for the tracks yet, we are stull testing and building some :3) should be good?

Yes that would be good. I cant host dedicated servers.
I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

Piers Prior

Quote from: ctreg2 on March 28, 2014, 08:53:40 PM
I'm interested ;) why not do it on the weekend before/after, doing it on a weekend is much more convienient
The world is your lobster

Barbertron36

April 15, 2014, 09:22:13 PM #21 Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 09:41:23 PM by Barbertron36
Name:Jack Barber
Chassis:Birel
KRP Name:Barbertron
Paint:Wildkart

JesusRB

Name: Jesus Garcia

Chassi: Tonykart

Krp name: JesusRB

Paint: Tonykart 2013

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Hugo Hernandez

Name:Hugo Hernandez

Chassi:CRG

Krp name:Hugo Hernandez

Paint:ART Grand Prix

Xander Clements

Heads up guys, this league has been idle for a while now.

Lachlan Hall

Name: Lachlan Hall

Chassi: Tony Kart

Kart Racing Pro Name: Lachlan Hall

Paint: Kosmic 2012

Emil114

Do you guys still want to race in the Super one series??:)

Emil114

But we have a problem we dont have a dedicated server and we dont know how to do one , if you know someone who can host a dedicated server pm me:)

Emil114

August 12, 2014, 06:40:13 PM #28 Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 07:56:00 PM by Emil114
Hi all kart racing pro drivers Tonight is the first race in the Super ONE series

The practise starts at 21.00 central European time

SO LET'S HAVE A FUN RACE :)   And you can please join the KRP EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP:)

And the race will be on LACONCA 3D :)

http://kart.marianley.de/downloads.php?cat_id=1&download_id=148

Alex10

Name: Alex Dahlberg

Chassi: Tonykart

Krp name: Alex Dahlberg

Paint: Kosmic FRT