• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 12:33:14 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Beta 10 Small Issues

Started by Robby_21, November 13, 2013, 11:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby_21

Hey guys,

Ive had some a couple problems that could maybe be an easy fix but they are quite annoying at the moment and they are,
Firstly I have no clutch on the Kz1 Kart, the driver makes the motion of pulling the clutch but nothing happens??
And Secondly nobody can join my servers, it constantly says "data mismatch" when I havn't changed the karts setting or anything, and yes we have the same track selected and etc but still doesn't work (was fine before beta 10).

Robert H
Records: xXRobby707Xx - Forum & Game: Robby_21

Robby_21

Would anybody have any idea?? Quite frustrating,
Oh and i can't connect to servers.. it just sits there on connected for ages and ages??
Hellppp :)

oppolo

have you done a fresh install? here works well

Robby_21

Yeahhhh, sort off, ill try again

Bayley Bell

Hey Rob, for your clutch problem have you tried unplugging your wheel and plugging it back in, then re-calibrate it? For your problems with the server connections check your firewall is not blocking internet access to kart.exe and check your port forwarding :)

Robby_21

yeahhh :3 thanks bayyleyy, ill try

Robby_21

Ok so tried, and my clutch works now.. but when i try and go into someones server it constantly keeps saying connection timeout, and my firewall and stuff isn't blocking it? :\

laraarsa

Quote from: Robby_21 on November 14, 2013, 09:44:39 AM
Ok so tried, and my clutch works now.. but when i try and go into someones server it constantly keeps saying connection timeout, and my firewall and stuff isn't blocking it? :\
That is probably a problem on the host's side, which server are you trying to access?