• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:25:28 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta10

Started by laraarsa, November 11, 2013, 07:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: oppolo on November 12, 2013, 12:54:40 AM
Quote from: oppolo on November 11, 2013, 08:34:06 PM
what is for the radiator arm?

bump

another thing, why now I can shiftup without lift also at rpm a little below max rpm?

It is a flaw of the gearbox simulation, but it's not new.

LauZzZn

i think the same about the ffb. its a bit weird while driving now.
radial tiresumping ist better but still not good enough. piboso if you want i give you a test version of lyon to test the right settings out. havent tested the netcode yet.
but in total i pretty like the new beta. for me the ffb and the dumping is just a small piece of the cake. well done piboso!
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Eemeli Kelokorpi

After updating i got "Invalid login: please register"

PiBoSo

Quote from: Eemeli Kelokorpi on November 12, 2013, 07:00:55 PM

Please make sure the nickname is correctly set in Kart Racing Pro -> Profiles -> Nickname

Eemeli Kelokorpi

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 12, 2013, 08:09:35 PM

Please make sure the nickname is correctly set in Kart Racing Pro -> Profiles -> Nickname

Yes it is correct.

Matthew McLean

PiBoSo, the new engine CFG file structure for temperature and radiators in Beta 10 leaves us an-able to have properly functioning air-cooled engines. The Mini60 temperature doesn't really function properly, and an engine I had made for the last beta has serious temperature issues. As standard out of pits it starts at 450 degrees, when it's meant to start at 180. The only way I can get the temperature to function as intended is to give it the properties of a water-cooled engine, which means in the setup menu there is a radiator cover option and the radiator arm cover works while driving. Do you have any suggestions?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Matthew McLean on November 13, 2013, 10:20:54 AM
PiBoSo, the new engine CFG file structure for temperature and radiators in Beta 10 leaves us an-able to have properly functioning air-cooled engines. The Mini60 temperature doesn't really function properly, and an engine I had made for the last beta has serious temperature issues.

Could you please give more information about the Mini60 engine temperature problem?

oppolo

I'm doing my birel 190 suitable for beta10, following parameters of mini60 I haven't problems of temperature during race, the only "issue" is the starting temperature, but it is not a real problem because it drops soon

Matthew McLean

Quote from: oppolo on November 13, 2013, 10:49:05 AM
I'm doing my birel 190 suitable for beta10, following parameters of mini60 I haven't problems of temperature during race, the only "issue" is the starting temperature, but it is not a real problem because it drops soon

I have the starting temp issue as well, but myself and a few friends also have an issue keeping it at the correct temperature

oppolo

Quote from: Matthew McLean on November 13, 2013, 10:54:52 AM
Quote from: oppolo on November 13, 2013, 10:49:05 AM

I have the starting temp issue as well, but myself and a few friends also have an issue keeping it at the correct temperature

also in the mini60 of Piboso head temp has a more wide range than liquid cooled, it is related to engine rpm and gas pedal.
this is my attempt with beta10 with a birel190 air cooled, it is not still final http://speedy.sh/qWSR2/birel-190.7z readme inside, I'm still going on to change parameters for seeing what happens

PiBoSo

Quote from: Eemeli Kelokorpi on November 13, 2013, 09:33:34 AM

Yes it is correct.

Did you receive the email with the correct nickname?

Eemeli Kelokorpi

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 13, 2013, 02:48:16 PM
Quote from: Eemeli Kelokorpi on November 13, 2013, 09:33:34 AM

Yes it is correct.

Did you receive the email with the correct nickname?

Nope.

oppolo

local host, I was training rolling start, I was in the corridor and my speed was over 50 intentionally before yellow line, but I didn,t take a penalty

PiBoSo

Quote from: oppolo on November 14, 2013, 07:55:39 PM
local host, I was training rolling start, I was in the corridor and my speed was over 50 intentionally before yellow line, but I didn,t take a penalty

Rolling start regulations have been changed to be more realistic.
In real life the yellow line is only used for rolling re-starts after a race neutralization.
Now the race starts as soon as the starting lights are turned off.

oppolo

Quote from: oppolo on November 11, 2013, 07:12:29 PM
Quote from: Bayley Bell on November 11, 2013, 07:05:58 PM
What do you guys like more in this beta than beta 9?

give me some days, i am not quick as you guys   ;D

well, after many attempts for a satisfied FFB I say this release is not so bad. FFB in KRP basically is this, is not real feel in the gmotor, useless expect something completely different

finally KZ1 has stronger brakes

I haven't understood what arm on radiator is for

I wasn't online, so I don't know anything about it