• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:22:17 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta10

Started by laraarsa, November 11, 2013, 07:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: oppolo on November 11, 2013, 08:32:11 PM
Quote from: Alex10 on November 11, 2013, 07:59:19 PM
if you try driving with front brakes(even with brakes on low) you will lock upp like hell into every corner
yes because the force setting of front brake is disappeared from setup menu, maybe it is something going wrong and not wanted, it is usefull for user using a digital input for front brake, I suppose the most part

It doesn't seem to be possible to set the leverage on the manual brakes in real life.
The brake setting is for the pedal only.
If it can be useful, the option to limit the front brakes input could be added to the settings.

Alby46

sorry piboso, where can i find the changelog?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Fäbu22 on November 11, 2013, 08:38:17 PM
sorry but i dont know how to udate the game

i click on the link an i come to the krp site with the beta 10 descrition

but where can i download the update???

pease help me
thanks

http://www.kartracing-pro.com/?page=downloads

oppolo

November 11, 2013, 08:47:49 PM #19 Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 08:53:02 PM by oppolo
Quote from: PiBoSo on November 11, 2013, 08:38:48 PM
It doesn't seem to be possible to set the leverage on the manual brakes in real life.
The brake setting is for the pedal only.
If it can be useful, the option to limit the front brakes input could be added to the settings.
yes, it will be very useful thanks
I used a force about 50 for front brake in the previous versions, unfortunately I can use only the right paddle of my g25 for simulate the better possible, I think there are no wheels with analogic paddles, sometimes compromises are necessary

oppolo

November 11, 2013, 08:58:10 PM #20 Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:09:30 PM by oppolo
First off the force feedback, grip and flex in the chassi feels very unrealistic in my opinion, the steering feels like a sponge.
try high values of FFB force, high caster and rubbered track and linearity 100 in the FFB

James Beer

when i installed the new beta fresh, it didnt create a piboso folder in my documents, so where am i meant to put the the key?

oppolo

Quote from: James Beer on November 11, 2013, 09:09:05 PM
when i installed the new beta fresh, it didnt create a piboso folder in my documents, so where am i meant to put the the key?

copy license.ini from old version

James Beer

to me it doesnt feel like it is ready, sorry to say it but its not. Feels like a downgrade to me but thats just my opinion.

oppolo

Quote from: oppolo on November 11, 2013, 07:12:29 PM
Quote from: Cory_bro on November 11, 2013, 07:05:10 PM
hows does the pre load actually work?

it should work in this way: keep the gear stick in the upshifting position, the gear will engage when you lift gas pedal

yes, it appears also to me it doesn't work  :-\

LIAM 36 AUS

Just downloaded it, when i click on the exe. it says "Setup File is Corrupted".  Same thing that happend with Beta 9, now i gotta download it on a different computer and copy it onto my one again. :(  is there no way to fix this for Newer Releases?

PiBoSo

Quote from: LIAM 36 AUS on November 11, 2013, 09:50:19 PM
Just downloaded it, when i click on the exe. it says "Setup File is Corrupted".  Same thing that happend with Beta 9, now i gotta download it on a different computer and copy it onto my one again. :(  is there no way to fix this for Newer Releases?

The server is probably overloaded at the moment. Please try downloading it again. The file should be exactly 613,112,091 bytes.

ctreg2

Hi guys, just downloaded beta 10 and I dont like it at all! First off the force feedback, grip and flex in the chassi feels very unrealistic in my opinion, the steering feels like a sponge. Second off the brake settings in garage are awfull, if you try driving with front brakes(even with brakes on low) you will lock upp like hell into every corner. In my opinion everything about the hanling(including brakes etc) is much worse than in beta 9, which i liked a lot.

this is what i have found to be as well! also it crashes a lot I used to get below 30 ping now i have 250-400!

oppolo

in the mini60 engine

OptTemperature = 50
   CylinderHeatTransferFactor = 0.06
   CylinderMassFactor = 0.1
   StaticCoolingFactor = 0.001
   CoolingFactor = 0.00065
   HeatingFactor = 0.5

starter
   {
      torque = 2.5
      maxRPM = 2100