• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:00:46 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Thoughts on Beta 10

Started by Cory_Hayes, November 11, 2013, 06:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes

So I just got beta 10, did a hand full of laps, it is amazing, PiBoSo, you did an amazing job on this beta, thank you for putting in all the effort. The karts feel really really good :) This is my favourite beta so far :)
hopefully everyone else posts their thoughts

Bayley Bell

Cory_Hayes

Thats new...the brake leverage

Braden Eves

They absolutely ruined force feedback with g27 now if you turn the wheel 90 degrees it just flies to the 900 degree lock.

Birel-Rotax 42

Will it be possible to change which arm goes onto the radiator, and the position it holds?

Diddy4957

the force feedback on the g27 is the problem, its one of the more common wheels and the game just has no feeling now on the g27

PiBoSo

Quote from: Diddy4957 on November 11, 2013, 08:42:05 PM
the force feedback on the g27 is the problem, its one of the more common wheels and the game just has no feeling now on the g27

Could you please post what settings are you using for the wheel?

roly

Quote from: Diddy4957 on November 11, 2013, 08:42:05 PM
Hi. Have no problems with my G27 at all. The brakes are a bit to extreme. But did in settings - advanced - brake - deadzone = 40 and linearity = 44.
Rest seems oky.
Hey PiBoSo --> Thank you !
TopKart - IAME-Parilla 100 Membran (1999)
TopKart Twister 2014 Rotax Max Evo 2015
Games: GTR - Project CARS 1 / 2 - KRP - RaceRoom
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
intel i7 - asus - 64gb -1TB ssd - nvidia gtx1080 - win10pro - Fanatec - 3 x 24" 3D - Oculus VR

PiBoSo

Quote from: Braden Eves on November 11, 2013, 07:48:22 PM
They absolutely ruined force feedback with g27 now if you turn the wheel 90 degrees it just flies to the 900 degree lock.

Could you please post what settings are you using for the steering wheel and logitech profiler?
Could you please try enabling "Reverse" in Kart Racing Pro -> Settings -> Input -> Force Feedback?

roly

Hi. Setups are gone. They are present, but do not matter. Have to make them new ...
Sorry my english.
Have fun. I like it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
intel i7 - asus - 64gb -1TB ssd - nvidia gtx1080 - win10pro - Fanatec - 3 x 24" 3D - Oculus VR

oppolo

Quote from: roly on November 11, 2013, 09:04:25 PM
Hi. Setups are gone. They are present, but do not matter. Have to make them new ...
Sorry my english.
Have fun. I like it.
offcourse, there is a different setup in the brakes

roly

Is that the reason? Okay. I can live with. No probs.   :o)
Thanks for reply ..

James Beer

i am having nothing but problems with this beta:
1# It keeps loading the unnamed profile even though i have made mine and left the game in that profile
2# The sim wont fit my monitor doesnt matter what resolution i have it on
3# Netcode seems worse than before for some reason im getting 300+ ping on servers which i have normally had less than 40 before.
4# Keeps crashing on loading screens
5# Graphics seem poor even though i have everything as it was last beta
6# G27 FFB is not great (was fine last beta)

sorry but i am finding lots of problems with this beta - im just giving you problems i have encountered as this is still in beta

ctreg2

piboso i know you are trying to create a realistic sim and so far you have its been really good but it seems that there are problems.
the force feed back doesn't work, and there is only a little under braking.
my set-ups are gone but the names are still there.
the ping is too high there is a big net-code problem
i would like the old style of brake changeability e.g.. the percentage as i could get it just right
when contact between karts is mad at least on will fly out of the map
some people are having screen res issues
it crashes at the loading screen, and halfway through driving.
please fix these as soon as possible!   :(  8)

James Beer