• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:19:39 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Crashing while hosting

Started by devotid, December 06, 2010, 08:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devotid

i have just run 4 online sessions all that have crashed and the only one that was "raceable" was with one person who had a ping rate of 10..... so far i have yet to finish a session....but the very little that i did get to run....wow it was as good as anything ive ever played before....FUN!

crashed first time while driving.....and just froze up

second time while someone was "joining" the server.

third time it crashed i tried to change something in my graphic settings to get more FPS (online play steals about 20 FPS) so be aware.

Fourth time it crashed was when i went to join the track when the race was about to start.

What would i need to do to get a dedicated server going for this sim? and would it make a drastic difference?

Thanks again for the AMAZING Sim......

Diswanio

Can hardly drive during a hosted session, too laggy :(

CaseyGraves

I had 6 guys in my server at one point last night and it ran smooth, 8 over loaded it and crashed my game but it did the same thing in rfactor. Its probably just your bandwidth can't hold that many people connecting to you internet

devotid

even with the fastest interenet i can get at my house......16 meg internet?  or does that not matter?

i did find when the drivers were all pinging low(prob in the US) it was ok.  i think we had about 5-6 guys at one time and it was promising...