• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:02:45 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

game crashing when selecting kart

Started by Piers Prior, October 06, 2013, 01:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piers Prior

Hi sorry if this has already come up before
Whenever I open a session either test or an online practise and go to select my kart etc if I change anything e.g. kart, helmet, kart paint then the game crashes
The only way I can change the kart/helmet/engine is if I go to the profile.ini in my documents and change it manually which is a pain
Thanks
Piers
My pc specs are pretty low I have a 1.6 GHz processor and a prehistoric motherboard with an nvidia 7300 LE GPU and 2Gb ddr2 ram
The world is your lobster

PiBoSo

Did you always have this problem, or is it happening since you changed something in the PC?

Piers Prior

Quote from: PiBoSo on October 06, 2013, 09:08:09 PM

Did you always have this problem, or is it happening since you changed something in the PC?
No i have had this only inthe latest beta9, my pc has been the same since beta6 appart from a new PSU but this happened before i got the new PSU a couple of months ago
Thanks for the response :)
Piers

PiBoSo

Quote from: Hispinkness Prior on October 19, 2013, 11:32:54 AM
Quote from: PiBoSo on October 06, 2013, 09:08:09 PM

No i have had this only inthe latest beta9, my pc has been the same since beta6 appart from a new PSU but this happened before i got the new PSU a couple of months ago
Thanks for the response :)
Piers

Please try a clean install, removing all files under "My Documents"/PiBoSo/Kart Racing Pro/ except for license.ini

Piers Prior

Piers Prior

i tried it and it made no difference, i even downloaded krp on a different pc with a clean install and it still does it :P