• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:06:28 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Next Update?

Started by CRGDK37, September 10, 2013, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Flintham

Quote from: PiBoSo on October 14, 2013, 12:25:50 PM
Changelog update:
fix: rolling start regulations
fix: corridors in turns
fix: flagman
fix: force feedback
new: FF linearity
new: radiator arm cover
new: challenge mode
RADIATOR ARM COVER!!!  ;D

PiBoSo

Quote from: Cory_bro on October 14, 2013, 12:31:15 PM
Challenge mode?

It allows to create a server with limited time or laps. Each client drives alone.

IceMan11

Why not also be able to drive a lap before the start of a race then slow down for the rolling start if you don't want to have a sighting lap that lasts 5 minutes???
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Clova414

Quote from: IceMan11 on October 16, 2013, 09:06:16 PM
Why not also be able to drive a lap before the start of a race then slow down for the rolling start if you don't want to have a sighting lap that lasts 5 minutes???
+2

oppolo

why starting a race with cold tyres? how is in real life? it's a sim, we should watch what's happen in real life and take it into the sim

IceMan11

Quote from: oppolo on October 17, 2013, 10:03:55 AM

why starting a race with cold tyres? how is in real life? it's a sim, we should watch what's happen in real life and take it into the sim

That's what happens in real life in the USA and probably in other countries to. Also, you start the race on cold tyres anyway in KRP if you don't do the sighting lap. With one warm up lap, this will prevent people from using the whole width of the track and end up "accidentally" swerve into someone and the victim getting a dq penalty for speeding.
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Sam Flintham

have we got any more updates on 1.0 PiBoSo ;D

PiBoSo

Quote from: Sam Flintham on October 19, 2013, 11:51:16 AM
have we got any more updates on 1.0 PiBoSo ;D

The next release will be labelled "beta10" and will be the release candidate.

Xander Clements

Any possibilities of enhancement for multiplayer? This game is amazing, but the online racing has a lot of lag when making contact or even coming close. Once this can be fixed, this game will easily outdo any other sim out there!

PiBoSo

Quote from: Xracing36 on October 20, 2013, 06:56:04 PM
Any possibilities of enhancement for multiplayer? This game is amazing, but the online racing has a lot of lag when making contact or even coming close. Once this can be fixed, this game will easily outdo any other sim out there!

Some netcode changes have already been integrated. Hopefully they will improve online racing.

DjFIL

Quote from: PiBoSo on October 16, 2013, 08:33:06 PM
Quote from: Cory_bro on October 14, 2013, 12:31:15 PM
Challenge mode?

It allows to create a server with limited time or laps. Each client drives alone.

Sounds awesome.  I really like this idea.  I find it difficult to find online races when I'm available... this would be a good alternate option.

James Beer

piboso will the shading issue for amd openGL drivers be solved or is that a problem on there behalf? dont really want to downgrade the driver as that normally leads to more problems.

Will we also be able to modify the tyres to certain brands and grip level?

Diddy4957

Quote from: PiBoSo on October 20, 2013, 10:16:20 PM
Quote from: Xracing36 on October 20, 2013, 06:56:04 PM

Some netcode changes have already been integrated. Hopefully they will improve online racing.

I found the online undrivable, but now Ive moved my laptop and steering wheel so it is plugged into the wifi rooter, and although i still get lag its race-able now, just a bit of advice if anyone is struggling with lag and isnt right be the rooter (if you don't have a cable to plug into your computer  get as close as you can)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Intrepid on October 21, 2013, 06:46:51 PM
piboso will the shading issue for amd openGL drivers be solved or is that a problem on there behalf? dont really want to downgrade the driver as that normally leads to more problems.

Unfortunately at the moment there is no solution to the problem with AMD drivers.

Bayley Bell

So far this beta10 is sounding amazing! Well done PoBoSo. Something many drivers would love if you made a kart using the FP7 bodywork?