• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:18:41 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Hotlap Event II

Started by dibu, September 01, 2013, 11:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dibu

dibu

September 01, 2013, 11:50:01 AM #1 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 09:03:47 PM by dibu
Today a new 'Hotlap Event' will start. http://hotlap.no-ip.info/

The rules are easy again.
-The track will be Essay and the kart class will change every Sunday.
-The kart classes will be used in this order:  KF3 - F100 - Mini60 - KZ1
-The driver with most points after four rounds is our new champion.

To avoid silly questions: no price money - no entry fee - everything just for fun.

Start your engines and have fun  :D

Please use your personal profile. All 'unnamedProfile' entries will be removed from the results.

Cory_Hayes

YYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andreas.L

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

eralp

nmpcs

yeeeeeeeeahhhhhhh let's goooooo

dibu

Sorry, I have to stop the event atm. A database crash happened. I'll look at it this evening.  :(

dibu

The database is repaired after several hours of work but I'm not willing to do this again! 

Ok, it's my fault that I started the system for KRP again after reading the forum posts and the PMs of drivers who wanted it back.

The system is still early beta and not designed to handle the idiotic behaviour of kiddies.
Some examples of 'unexpected' behaviour are
- leaving pits in opposite direction
- waiting at the track for crashing other drivers
- driving in opposite direction
- parking at the track for (many) hours
- using shortcuts
- hanging around bored at the track and using each opportunity to disturb others

Experiment/event is stopped for now. I'll think about how I can offer it for drivers who are seriously interested.

nmpcs

That's a pity....
I can't understand drivers who enter a hotlap event just to behave like idiots (as a matter of fact, I can't understand people entering any event to behave like jackasses)

Emil114

where is the hotlap server??

laraarsa

Quote from: Emil114 on September 06, 2013, 05:43:05 PM
where is the hotlap server??

Quote from: dibu on September 05, 2013, 08:37:04 PM
The database is repaired after several hours of work but I'm not willing to do this again! 

Ok, it's my fault that I started the system for KRP again after reading the forum posts and the PMs of drivers who wanted it back.

The system is still early beta and not designed to handle the idiotic behaviour of kiddies.
Some examples of 'unexpected' behaviour are
- leaving pits in opposite direction
- waiting at the track for crashing other drivers
- driving in opposite direction
- parking at the track for (many) hours
- using shortcuts
- hanging around bored at the track and using each opportunity to disturb others

Experiment/event is stopped for now. I'll think about how I can offer it for drivers who are seriously interested.