• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:04:14 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

g27 iracing settings

Started by James Beer, July 31, 2013, 02:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Beer

Hi does anyone have some good iracing wheel settings for the G27 thanks

Nathan Dunnett

Logitech drivers:

Strength - 101%
Spring - 0%
Damper - 0%
Center spring - 0% unticked
Report combined pedals - unticked
Degrees of rotation - 900
Allow game to adjust settings - ticked

iRacing:

Strength - 20
Damping - 0
Min force - 12%
Linear force feedback - enabled

Make sure you calibrate the steering properly in iRacing too so that it reads around 900. Personally I calibrate it to 875, it brings it closer to actually being 1:1 from in game to your physical wheel. From there just adjust strength in iRacing depending on how you like your FFB for each car.

LauZzZn

nathan i only can rotate my wheel to 90 degree in iracing but my wheel also has got 900 degree like the g27 (fanatec gt3 rs) do you know how i can change so i can rotate the wheel ingame more?
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

James Beer

Quote from: LauZzZn on July 31, 2013, 05:55:16 PM
nathan i only can rotate my wheel to 90 degree in iracing but my wheel also has got 900 degree like the g27 (fanatec gt3 rs) do you know how i can change so i can rotate the wheel ingame more?

same problem here. I had to turn the min force to 0 but put the strength up to full max, there seems there are lots of ways that people recommend to set it up, i just need to find one that suits

Nathan Dunnett

Quote from: LauZzZn on July 31, 2013, 05:55:16 PM
Are you sure? If you are running with driver arms disabled the animation only goes to 90 degrees - but it's only graphical. You are actually getting more than that. I hate running with driver arms, I have it turned off usually. Check my screenshot to see what I mean, you can see the graphical model for the steering wheel and driver arms is at 90 degrees, but if you look at the bottom left to see what the actual controller is at it's actually at more like 170 degrees.

Quote from: Intrepid James on July 31, 2013, 07:57:31 PM
same problem here. I had to turn the min force to 0 but put the strength up to full max, there seems there are lots of ways that people recommend to set it up, i just need to find one that suits
Honestly, I've been on iRacing on and off for three years, and I've tried every conceivable combination of settings. What I posted earlier is by far the best I've had. Remember that there are heaps of old posts on the forums from before they made a big update to the FFB, many settings people have posted are now obsolete.

LauZzZn

ah okay thx man! i gonna try that later ;)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport