• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:06:21 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

LETS GET SOME TRACKS FROM THE USA OUT THERE!

Started by jbudzinski81, July 19, 2013, 11:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbudzinski81

Can we get some more tracks from the USA out there?! There are tons of sweet tracks like MRP (Just convert it from rFactor), GoPro Motorplex, Ocala, Homestead, Newcastle, PittRace Complex, and GoodWood Kartways (Canada)! All sweet tracks in the USA that would be sweet to see! All we need is someone who is good at making tracks ;D. If we could get some of those, Im sure it would help out a lot of the drivers in the US and Canada.

Thanks,
Joe

jd88x89

Im starting to get involved in making tracks. my next work (if i can work w/ LauZzZn soon) i would like to make Carolina Motorsports Park. I will tell u too that the MRP, New Castle and PittsRace Complex from rFactor are incorrectly made. I will be going to Pittsburgh soon and that will be my track after Kershaw. But i agree that it would be nice
-Jarrett

IceMan11

There have been 3 other people who want American tracks. One of them is me ;D
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

jbudzinski81

Yeah american tracks and engines would be really great for the people out here in the US. Seeing KRP add Leopard and Rotax and even Yamaha would be AWESOME! And it would be nice to be able to get a rough sketch of the tracks we run out here. :)

jbudzinski81

And adding on to that, if we got enough american stuff and interest in running these tracks and engines we could run a WKA, SKUSA or Rotax series which would also be AWESOME!

jbudzinski81

Could someone send me the x30 download and also teach me how to insert it into the game as well as inserting the the cr-125?

IceMan11

There are 3 USA tracks out there and 1 WIP. The 3 tracks are Dallas, Xplex, and Racing Dreamx. The supernats track is a WIP ;)
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

nmpcs

Quote from: jbudzinski81 on July 20, 2013, 04:38:25 AM
Could someone send me the x30 download and also teach me how to insert it into the game as well as inserting the the cr-125?
x30 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/itm5tqyni7a2k31/IAME+X30+0.14.zip
CR125 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/6c1mks9hwhkk3e8/CR125.rar

just download the files and extract them to the instalation folder

more karts here: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=2974.0

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

The GoPro Motorplex, New Castle Motorsports Park, and Pitts Race Complex are my top three.
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

Marco Dakic

3D Modeling :D

Snappe

Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 12, 2014, 11:52:11 PM
can you read? cause you really should use that skill to notice when this post was made, so you comment is pointless and only brings up an old topic. also if you read through this post and a few others you might realize how dumb your reply was

A bit harsh perhaps?

maxrod

It do not matter what the comment was it is not your right to attack other people on here.

Cory_Hayes

You can't really blame DR Karter for getting annoyed at what people are saying on the forum, no one checks if anything has been posted, they just start up new topics, or post in old topics, that have not been posted in for years!!!

Yes some times it might seem rude, but when people are doing it day in day out, it does get really really annoying!!

maxrod

So it is acceptable to say you might realize how dumb your reply was, can you read and that is tame compared to other posts, You could even say that some of the posts come close to bullying people, Any way it is not just me who notice it as you have now got the attention from Administrator, It should not mater when a comment was made the person was just stating the tracks in the USA he would like to see so in that case it has a  relevance to the topic.

Cory_Hayes

Not sure like...why no one gets it.
SEARCH AND READ OTHER TOPICS BEFORE POSTING.
...that is basically all DRKarter is trying to say, I get that everyone is annoyed with how he says it, but surely everyone can understand where he is coming from.
Seriously.....