• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:38:22 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Superkart

Started by Loris, May 11, 2013, 09:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loris

Hi all...
Just a question !
When a superkart mod ? I'm loving it and i want look this catégorie on this game !

KZ2_Iceman97

Quote from: Loris on May 11, 2013, 09:24:45 AM
Hi all...
Just a question !
When a superkart mod ? I'm loving it and i want look this catégorie on this game !
would actually like to have this in the game as well but you would have to have a mod for the tracks they race on as well as the chassis's
Cameron Dance  • Marenello KZ2 driver • One of the youngest KZ2 drivers in NZ (16 years of age)
iceshard989 on YouTube • KZ2Iceman97 on Twitter • Cameron Scott Dance on Facebook

Diddy4957

you could just download the tracks used in Gp bikes and WRS

LauZzZn

and change the engine data of kz1
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Loris

Exemple lauzzzn ?
What data do I need to change ?

LauZzZn

i dont know i never looked at the files
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

oppolo

but superkarts have downforce and KRP doesn't simulate it.

KZ2_Iceman97

Quote from: LauZzZn on May 11, 2013, 03:46:12 PM
and change the engine data of kz1
A Superkart uses a twin cylinder 250cc engine sequential gearbox along with downforce so you technically can't change the KZ1 engine as that is only a single cylinder 125cc so instead you would have to create new files and mods
Cameron Dance  • Marenello KZ2 driver • One of the youngest KZ2 drivers in NZ (16 years of age)
iceshard989 on YouTube • KZ2Iceman97 on Twitter • Cameron Scott Dance on Facebook

James Beer

Quote from: KZ2_Iceman97 on May 11, 2013, 12:17:52 PM
Quote from: Loris on May 11, 2013, 09:24:45 AM
Hi all...
Just a question !
would actually like to have this in the game as well but you would have to have a mod for the tracks they race on as well as the chassis's

maybe for the chassis modification  piboso could make it so people can do it easily like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GysCKs5oc9k  ???

Capeta

we just need  a speedy kart not matter how it looks and how is real i want to drive fast on gp bkes tracks :)
After polish can be maid but we nneed more speed 220 km/h minimum ^^

jamiecraig20

I am in the process of making a superkart! But only the engine files, no graphical mod

jamiecraig20

Try this guys, KZ1 engine and kart model, but superkart engine files, based on Yamaha TZ250, used in superkart racing

http://www.mediafire.com/?jvrn5l8hdalujl2

GhostriderPl

In Germany even were a class called IC/E 250.
Normal Chassis but with a 1 Cylinder Superkart Engine (PVP/Rotax for example), but on short Tracks.

That was a really funny class. I dont know if they still exist.

Greetings, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!