• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:21:12 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

[Release] 7 Laghi

Started by malny, July 11, 2013, 11:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malny

July 11, 2013, 11:33:02 PM Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 12:12:13 AM by malny
WSK arrives to Branduzzo for the 4th and final round of the WSK Master Series ...

what better time than this, to release an alpha/beta of Castelletto di Branduzzo -- 7 Laghi?

the track is WIP  :-X
I already have plans to change the entire outside of the track, plants, bushes, grass, and many different textures ...

in modeling I have to add doors and windows of the buildings and the small grandstand ...

the rest should be fully functional .... ???

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( some computers may have problems viewing the asphalt in wet conditions, caused by a BUMP map, defined probably too! (found out yesterday, sorry)

the track has a surprise in setting, and may differ from the final version, it is a special edition! ;D

Thank you, PiBoSo, Aritz, evo, LauZzZn, Oppolo

Track  UPLOADING NOW

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gzu3pivowwrwpll/laghi.pkz
leave comments, suggestions, tips, reported bugs and various ... I'll try to improve!

oppolo

Quote from: malny on July 11, 2013, 11:33:02 PM
Thank you, PiBoSo, Aritz, evo, LauZzZn, Oppolo
thanks to you for your accurate work, it has been a pleasure to test one of the best addon tracks for krp

IceMan11

YES!!! Can't wait to try it out. :D
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

malny

Capeta

HamletBandit (tonykartmini)

this is probably the best track made so far thankyou very much

jd88x89

July 13, 2013, 02:41:06 PM #6 Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 02:45:03 PM by jd88x89
Malny, let me just say this is probably the most highest detailed track on KRP as of right now. The modeling is incredible, the details of the track are nothing like what we seen, the fence structuring is also breath taking, the buildings look realistic (I can compare them to real life because I haven't been there but it still looks off-the-hook). Just amazing. This track bets La Conca 3d (also because you don't need to change anything in settings to get this to work). Congrats on making this a grat track. Looking forward to more in the future. And defiantly a good job and a shout out to the guys that helped you,  PiBoSo, Aritz, EVO, LauZzZn, Oppolo 

Cory_Hayes

isnt CuidadEvita the hightest detailed track/

jd88x89

Quote from: Cory_bro on July 13, 2013, 02:58:10 PM
isnt CuidadEvita the hightest detailed track/

Yes, but its not race-able.

Cory_Hayes

yeah it is....I have raced many of times with my mates..

jd88x89

Quote from: Cory_bro on July 13, 2013, 03:32:52 PM
yeah it is....I have raced many of times with my mates..
send me a link. last one i had, the grid was screwed up.

Cory_Hayes

jd88x89

Vladimir Shestakov

malny

thanks guys, I'll try to improve it, and complete ;) ... will not be a quick job because I have other work to do, and my skills are at the limit :-\ .... a year ago did not even know 3ds max ;D