• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:07:55 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Superkart

Started by jamiecraig20, July 12, 2013, 04:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamiecraig20

Would anyone be interested if i made a 250cc international superkart? Just using the kz1 engine model??

Clova414

does that mean you'll be making the kart and bodywork tho, or just using the current KZ model?

jamiecraig20

just the current KZ1 model atm

Capeta

I am totally for a superkart i f i can drive on gp bikes circuit because the kz1 is a little too slow for them :)

nmpcs

for me, superkarts need to have a new bodywork.
normal karts are similar, but superkarts are really different, so using the KZ1 body on them it's like racing in f1 with a rallycar body... it just doesn't feel right.......

Capeta

if only the engine allow for to drive on gp bikes circuits i 'll be very happy no matter what chassis u sue :)

James Beer

i think though just getting the engine file right at the moment is the correct thing to do, if it looks the part but doesnt perform then whats the point. All the fancy good looking stuff can be added later on. I know id like it that way round

jamiecraig20

hey guys, yeah I'm doing a lot of testing with the engine files to get it as close as possible. mainly messing with the clutch, as it slips at high revs. But the engine files are nearly done, so I will upload a beta for you guys to test

Capeta

I love you Jamie  :-*
By the way some links for to begin to customise the engine ?

I would try it :)