• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:25:22 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Other people's paints

Started by IceMan11, July 11, 2013, 10:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceMan11

Hi guys

Whenever I race with a group of guys, they say that they have a paint on but all I see is someone with a black kart and a white suit or a gray kart, etc. No one can see my paint I'm using either. Is it because of the ping, or that I'm too far away since I'm one of a very few people to race this game in the USA, other than Corrie and Phillippe Denes who are teenagers like me. Just wondering.
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

James Beer

do you have the same paint installed as them? you have to have the paint in your paints folder to see the skin they are using  ;)

IceMan11

So you are saying that the paint file should be outside and not in the fl, nl, nl mini, or tk folders?
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

alike

I think the black karts look cool, but there should be a system (like in many other racing/sim games) that automatically downloads other paints.

James Beer

Quote from: IceMan11 on July 11, 2013, 11:07:56 PM
So you are saying that the paint file should be outside and not in the fl, nl, nl mini, or tk folders?

no no they need to be in those folders i was just saying your paint folders in general

IceMan11

In all those folders? I have them in the tk and nl mini folders.

James Beer

just in the one the kart paint was made for

Clova414

[quote  author=IceMan11 link=topic=3057.msg27617#msg27617 date=1373575894]
Hi guys

Whenever I race with a group of guys, they say that they have a paint on but all I see is someone with a black kart and a white suit or a gray kart, etc. No one can see my paint I'm using either. Is it because of the ping, or that I'm too far away since I'm one of a very few people to race this game in the USA, other than Corrie and Phillippe Denes who are teenagers like me. Just wondering.
[/quote]
all race with you I'm from the US also, Madera California...

IceMan11

Quote from: Clova414 on July 12, 2013, 03:45:29 AM
[quote  author=IceMan11 link=topic=3057.msg27617#msg27617 date=1373575894]
Hi guys

all race with you I'm from the US also, Madera California...
[/quote]

Sweet :D

Capeta

And it's the same for you're own paint you need to share it with others cause the game haven't p2p.
If you don't see the skin it's because it's not in the correct folder thats all.

IceMan11

I think the paint is for tony kart so I should probably remove it from the nl mini folder. :-\

Capeta

yep it's useless to put in the nl folder if it's a T chassis.