• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:59:44 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Indie Game: The Movie

Started by evo1087, November 11, 2012, 06:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

PiBoSo have you seen the documentary Indie Game: The Movie?  These game developers have two person sometimes one working on these games  I would be so interested to see a documentary on PiBoSo. Indie games have such small teams i feel like people following them cut them some slack, but with your sims people think your team is huge because the complex nature of sims.   
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

PiBoSo

Quote from: EVO on November 11, 2012, 06:26:52 PM
PiBoSo have you seen the documentary Indie Game: The Movie?  These game developers have two person sometimes one working on these games  I would be so interested to see a documentary on PiBoSo. Indie games have such small teams i feel like people following them cut them some slack, but with your sims people think your team is huge because the complex nature of sims.

PiBoSo is a one-man company. However, nothing would be possible without the invaluable help of three persons:
Greg Hill
John Godwin
Kevin West

Dan Buck

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Sam

Falling for kk like