• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:00:53 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Formula 1

Started by IceMan11, June 27, 2013, 04:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a fan of Formula 1?

Yes
29 (96.7%)
No
1 (3.3%)
Never heard of it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

IceMan11

If you do follow Formula 1, then please post your favorite driver and any other information you would like to share. :)

My favorite driver is Kimi Raikkonen for Lotus. I do not like Sebastian Vettel AT ALL and I also like Alonso and Hamilton and hope that Alonso will do better to beat Vettel to the title. Lotus should do well at Silverstone since Kimi is a huge fan of the track.
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Clova414

My fav is Vettel ;D and second is Nico Rosberg, third is Kimi, but I hate Alonso with a passion he's a great driver but a not a very good person and he whines too much... not bashing you just my opinion

Sam

Webber btw vettel is the best driver but hate him so much i hate his attitued but hes like nerly as good as aryton senna but aryton could smash him.... If he was still alive

Falling for kk like

The Iceman Marco

Kimi is my favourite driver. Alonso and Hamilton both are great drivers, but I just don't like them. When Kimi stopped in 2009 I became fan of Vettel. So now I'm fan of Kimi and Seb, but Kimi will always be my favourite.  :D

What about Kimi and Seb for Red Bull next year? I think that will be awesome.  :P

McBidouille

Probably off-topic but Gilles Villeneuve, Patrick Depailler...I feel obliged to name them because they hit my memory when I see them drive on videos.
Actually, no hesitation to name Rosberg or Kimi. Vettel is hateful sorry for that word.
However if I can make a parenthesis, F1 will never be what it was in the past...Regulations, technologies and financial aspects killed the F1 and killed the racing spirit.
That's why actual drivers are not so special for me, they are good but they are only drivers and not artists of the tracks. They are locked by the strategies of racing.

Sam Flintham

My favourite driver had to be Mark Webber. He is putting up a pretty good fight this season

Adriano Augusto

June 27, 2013, 03:01:07 PM #6 Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:04:18 PM by Adriano Augusto
my favourite drivers are Alonso, Hamilton and Haikonnen.
Alonso is the best, have a incredible race vision. Raikonnen is the man, very fast and regular. Hamilton is like a angry cow, very fast, but some little crazy. like a modern Nigel Mansell.
In my oppinion, Vettel is just a spoiled brat. One Red Bull farse.
I accompany F-1 since 1980, and i really don't like the way that they are trilling in last years.
I hate tilk tracks, i hate actual rules, i hate the car design, so much thin, and all cars are very similar.
Actually i prefer watch Nascar, Aussie V8 and BTCC then F-1, but i don't leave to watch F-1 yet.
But There something wrong when i see that kimi have just one tittle, Alonso just 2 tittles and Hamilton just one tittle, and the
mouth's cow boy have 3 tittles, with big possibilities to finish this year with 4 tittles.
I think that Yoda's age must end.
My favourite drivers of all times is Nelson Piquet and Jimmy Clark.

nmpcs

I'm not a real F1 fan, I'm more into rallying :)
Having said that, that my favorite driver has already passed away, and to me he's still one step ahead to recent drivers.
I'm talking about Ayrton Senna ;)

IceMan11

June 27, 2013, 05:42:48 PM #8 Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 09:09:51 PM by IceMan11
Quote from: Sam on June 27, 2013, 09:57:44 AM
Webber btw vettel is the best driver but hate him so much i hate his attitued but hes like nerly as good as aryton senna but aryton could smash him.... If he was still alive

Sorry mate. I disagree about Vettel being the best driver. Sure he has some skills which is why he is doing better then Mark but mainly its the car. Red Bull can spend as much money as they want unlike Ferrari and Mercedes or Lotus. I also think that Alonso has really calmed himself down a bit and is a great driver unlike Vettel who I think is the one that is very immature saying that "he hated DRS" when Hamilton passed him at USA last year. Its just my opinion though. I'm curious to see what other people think.

Aryton Senna is absolutely the best driver EVER in F1. I wasn't born yet to see Aryton Senna drive but I know for sure he is the best after watching Senna. It was amazing to see him win the Brazilian Grand Prix stuck in 5th gear! :o
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

IceMan11

Who do you think will be able to win this year's championship, even though it might be to early to tell? :o

alike

Lewis all the way!

IceMan11