• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:58:34 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kerpen Bug

Started by IceMan11, June 26, 2013, 11:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceMan11

Hi guys :)

I found a bug on Kerpen that could be a problem.

If you are on pole or 3rd or 5th, etc, you are on the left side of the track and the even numbered positions on the right. As you cruise to the start line to begin your race, the pole man is told by the red arrow to go to the right. This can cause quite a stir if someone starts on pole on the left and ends up having to go to the right. This should be fixed because then, it would be too late for some drivers and end up getting disqualified and having to restart while also pondering "what the heck just happened???"
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

nmpcs

Yeah, you're right. I have posted somewhere here about that bug too.
We have to switch lanes in order to start properly, which is ok (I guess...) if you know about that in the first place.
If you don't and have to discover that the hard way (by racing...) then it's less ok, because it's kind of confusing...

IceMan11

Just liked I said, at first you will have no idea what happened. :o
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen