• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:12:56 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

GP bikes tracks wont work

Started by phillippe denes, June 03, 2013, 07:31:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillippe denes

I was playing kart racing pro and i decided to download some gp bikes tracks. So i chose one of them in game and it loaded but when I clicked on go to track the game crashed. I tried this on about 6 tracks and gave up if anybody has any ideas how to fix this please help.

Cory_Hayes

.............so when you actually go to go on track it crashes?
This will sound like a load of crap but, turn your resolution settings down one, let it change, then change it back and try go on track :)

Itsfun

June 16, 2013, 11:51:37 AM #2 Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 11:56:09 AM by Itsfun
hi,

changing resolution and changing back did not work :-( Sachsenring )

anybody out there for help ???
CTD after go to track "KRP.exe" failure
I want to do the same like Thalenberghen...for example: do my trackday on the Sachsenring track

...Chris...

Jakob98

Quote from: phillippe denes on June 03, 2013, 07:31:39 AM
I was playing kart racing pro and i decided to download some gp bikes tracks. So i chose one of them in game and it loaded but when I clicked on go to track the game crashed. I tried this on about 6 tracks and gave up if anybody has any ideas how to fix this please help.
Quote from: Itsfun on June 16, 2013, 11:51:37 AM
hi,

changing resolution and changing back did not work :-( Sachsenring )

anybody out there for help ???
CTD after go to track "KRP.exe" failure
I want to do the same like Thalenberghen...for example: do my trackday on the Sachsenring track
I have the same problem :-[

jd88x89

jd88x89

Try doing this. Click on the track. Then after the main screen where u can go to track, click settings and change the screen resolution (ie 1449x90 to 840x600 or something like that) and save them. Back out then go to track.Only problem is, u have to redo these settings every time u exit the game. Or change the setting from outside the game (like the fov)

phillippe denes

what i do is go to settings- resolution and put the resolution back one and put it back to the original one and it works

jd88x89

Quote from: phillippe denes on June 25, 2013, 07:37:24 PM
what i do is go to settings- resolution and put the resolution back one and put it back to the original one and it works
ya, i wish we wouldnt have to do that

IceMan11

Hi guys.

The tracks do not work for me either. My resolution is already set at 800x600. Does anyone have a fix? I would love to race at my home track, Laguna Seca in a KZ1. :(
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Capeta

Mines works with full settings and all tracks works u need to un.pkz or to .pkz dunno why but it works.But we need a good engines for these tracks stay tuned héhé ^^