• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:35:27 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Free Track Builder?

Started by IceMan11, June 26, 2013, 12:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceMan11

Hi guys,

Is there any track builder that is free and is compatible with Kart Racing Pro and is a good software. I would really like to build some tracks that are a fantasy or a known track and post for everyone to enjoy and not have to pay.  :-\
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Birel-Rotax 42

3ds max. Sign up for a student license if you are in High School.

IceMan11

Sweet. Thanks Corrie!! Just about to enter high school in 2 months.
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Birel-Rotax 42

Same here. I have had it, you can download almost any application for free if you are a student.

IceMan11

That's great for us students. I would really like to build some tracks that are good quality and will be well liked by other racers. :)

LauZzZn

Iceman don't forget, 3DS Max is not a specific program for making tracks, you can make nearly everything you can imagine what makes it very difficult to understand and use 3DS correct. when you want to make tracks then you should read all the tutorials in the forum and my track tutorials for 3DS. also watch some other unspecific tutorials for 3DS. if you have some questions, you can also ask here, i'm sure you get a lot of help
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

IceMan11

Got it. I'll search for tutorials on the forum and I also found a set of videos on YouTube on making a race track on that software so I hope that helps to. Thank you LauZzZn.