• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

to know when someone is in the Pits

Started by LIAM-36-AUS, July 25, 2012, 12:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

July 25, 2012, 12:51:50 AM Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:00:29 AM by LIAM-36-AUS
Like when someone disconnects, the little sign up the top of the screen can also say when someone goes of track when someone presses "go to pits" for example,   it will probably say "LIAM-36-AUS has gone to pits" or something like that.     what do u think? ???

laraarsa

July 25, 2012, 08:16:24 AM #1 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:40:45 AM by laraarsa
I don't think that is a good idea, for example you are driving a qualifying for which you want complete concentration. And you keep getting the message ''laraarsa has gone to the pits'' etc. For me atleast I get distracted when such message shows up, and thus I drive a slower lap. Just my opinion though.  :)

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: laraarsa on July 25, 2012, 08:16:24 AM
I don't think that is a good idea, for example you are driving a qualifying for which you want complete concentration. And you keep getting the message ''laraarsa has gone to the pits'' etc. For me atleast I get distracted when such message shows up, and thus I drive a slower lap. Just my opinion though.  :)
yeah,i guess thats true.  i didnt think of that  :-\

PANPAN

We have to stick to reality.  When you drive, you know who goes to pit when you see it.  Same rule must be applied in sim.
Best regards,
Raoul

If you have the feeling that everything is under control, this means you are not driving fast enough.  (S.Moss)

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: PANPAN on July 25, 2012, 01:08:53 PM
We have to stick to reality.  When you drive, you know who goes to pit when you see it.  Same rule must be applied in sim.
u dont really know when someone is not driving anymore?   the only way is to stop on the track to see if they will come or too go to the pits and see if they have the P next to there name

EVO

Quote from: PANPAN on July 25, 2012, 01:08:53 PM

exactly
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

PANPAN

Then the good approach is to be able to see who is testing on which track. 
I often want to drive and like driving on different tracks like Lonato, Mariembourg, Genk, Kerpen ...   
If it was possible to know how many drivers are connected on the tracks, it would be easier to select if you want to drive alone or with others.

This should be an available information when selecting a track to drive on.
Best regards,
Raoul

If you have the feeling that everything is under control, this means you are not driving fast enough.  (S.Moss)

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Ryan Harris

The only suggestion i can think of is maybe when pressing escape to bring up the on track menu, a list of the racers could be shown.
But honestly, i enjoy the realistic side of the sim where i have to look around when coming out of pits or when i am looking for someone in general.