• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:00:29 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Mini's are Brilliant! /Beta9

Started by Ryan Harris, June 11, 2013, 03:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Harris

Tonight I had the most fun I have had in a long time in KRP, beta9 has made me excited again for KRP! Battling in the Mini's is almost perfect, you can actually rub pods and push without any problems! Damage is not a big factor either and its hard to actually spin from being hit from a slight nudge. This release has made me so happy! I haven't had had the chance to check out the other karts but from what i have heard, things are certainly on the rise! I did notice that i could slide the mini into corners under control without loosing time, which is satisfying! My only criticism is that when in the draft/slip stream, the kart can feel quite unstable but I learnt how to control this quite quickly, so it wasnt a real issue.

Also i feel the mini's are the best class for my track Toowoomba, it felt quite authentic and this was the first time i could battle with atleast two other drivers on my own track.

Lovin' Beta 9, great work PiBoSo!

Praga91

If Everything Seems Under Control. You Are Not Going Fast Enough! - Mario Andretti.

Live Life at Full Pace, Never Look Back. Love Driving for Praga!! <3

Adriano Augusto

Piboso really made one fantastic job in Beta9. not just for mini, but for all of other karts. i think that the tires physic was the secret for this. :D

IceMan11

There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

oppolo

June 15, 2013, 12:37:21 AM #4 Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 01:02:16 AM by oppolo
Quote from: MrShowtime22 on June 11, 2013, 03:51:49 PM
Also i feel the mini's are the best class for my track Toowoomba
your track is very nice, I hope the development goes on

Ryan Harris

I dont know if it can,  :-[ Somehow my BTB subscription became corrupt and I dont know if i still have the project file stored somewhere  :'( If i still have it, once i leave school i will purchase BTB again and i will further detail it :)