• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:58:41 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

A question about the stats

Started by Flamber, June 05, 2013, 06:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flamber

Hello guys.I've been playing the past 3 days more seriously and made some good times with the KZ and F250.Unfortunately,they didn't appear in the Records page..Why? I'm registered,have the full version of Beta8..Dont see a reason..Before,in Beta7 they used to appear..

Birel-Rotax 42

Was your session online? As in, did you host either a local or world session? If not, you must have been in private testing mode. If you run in testing mode (offline), your times will not show up on the stats page. Host either a local or world session to have your times show up.

nmpcs

also make sure the tracks you're playing are registered in the stats.
If it's an unregistered track or it's a different version than the registered one, your times won't show

Birel-Rotax 42

Quote from: nmpcs on June 05, 2013, 11:17:28 PM
also make sure the tracks you're playing are registered in the stats.
If it's an unregistered track or it's a different version than the registered one, your times won't show
For sure, go to http://kart.marianley.de/downloads.php to be sure that the tracks you are racing on are registered on the stats page.

Flamber

My tracks are fully supported,that's where I'm downloading them from :D Anyway,thanks for the tip..I was playing offline.But this should be something new o.O  Thanks again guys!

Birel-Rotax 42

Looking forward to racing against you!  ; :D

Flamber

Hehe :) But I gotta make my wheel settings better first :D Cuz with this centering =o

Birel-Rotax 42

My Logitech G27 settings are relatively standard,

Overall effect strength: 107
Spring Effect: 0
Damper: 0
Enable centering: checked
Centering Spring: 0
180 degrees rotation.
Then go into KRP and use the calibration wizard, and if it doesn't set it to 180, just manually do it. Those are my settings. Hope it helps

Flamber

Well,I dont have spring/damper,but Static and Dynamic FFB.When I set them to 0,all the FFB disappears..

Mine are:
Overall FFB - 110
Static - 100(def.)
Dynamic-100(def.)
Agression - 100(def.)
Centering: By the wheel - 20

But I don't need auto centering at all,right?

Birel-Rotax 42

I wouldn't think you need centering. Just try tweaking your settings, and remember something that for sure works, you'll be fine.

Flamber

Okay,thanks everyone for the fast support !