• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:56:32 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Nordschleife Link

Started by IceMan11, June 03, 2013, 09:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceMan11

Hi guys,

Could some one please send me the Nordschleife pkz track file. I would love to drive on that big track.

Thanks!
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

outerran

Hopefully not with the kart.   ???
WRS cars are a very nice ride there. My only wish is that smbd converted the GTR EVO to WRS. Much smoother and higher quality in general.

IceMan11

I downloaded the file. But, when I go to the track and click "To Track" it just freezes. Is it becuase its a big file and/or my computer can't handle it? It has 4GB of Ram and is a dual core.

Please help!
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

LauZzZn

try to go to pit before you enter the track but without changing anything and click done. the go to track. that always works on laconca
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

IceMan11

Sadly, what you suggested did not work. It freezes and i have to use the task manager to stop it

:(

kill_em_all

I also get freezes sometimes in the testing mode, but never in the online one.

IceMan11

ok, i'll try to host a session online, on my own to see if it works. Thanks for the tip.

IceMan11

I still have issues. I downloaded the track from the link by dibu. Is there another website that has that pkz file? Could that be the issue?

oppolo

here the track works also in testing mode, the problem is I don't understand why I should drive in this track with a kart  :P

IceMan11

Yeah. I guess your right. I thought it might be fun since its 14 miles long looks cool.

KZ2_Iceman97

Quote from: oppolo on June 06, 2013, 10:07:35 PM
here the track works also in testing mode, the problem is I don't understand why I should drive in this track with a kart  :P
there is a mod to get superkarts and they would be more suitable to drive around it but irl driving a kart around this track would be a nightmare with all the bumps as you would be thrown around in the seat like your were part of a stir fry
Cameron Dance  • Marenello KZ2 driver • One of the youngest KZ2 drivers in NZ (16 years of age)
iceshard989 on YouTube • KZ2Iceman97 on Twitter • Cameron Scott Dance on Facebook

oppolo

it is fun, in a certain way,  with a car, not with a kart with engine almost all time at max rpm, and the quality is low in confront to gmotor based versions.
is there a superkart mod? where is it?

KZ2_Iceman97

Quote from: oppolo on June 07, 2013, 08:03:57 AM
it is fun, in a certain way,  with a car, not with a kart with engine almost all time at max rpm, and the quality is low in confront to gmotor based versions.
is there a superkart mod? where is it?
a normal kart you would have to have a gearing that would be used for tracks with long straights and corners that can still give you bottom end, and i don't think it is completely finished yet but there is mod that is in place and being created to have superkarts, here is the page about it in the mod section http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=2820.0
Cameron Dance  • Marenello KZ2 driver • One of the youngest KZ2 drivers in NZ (16 years of age)
iceshard989 on YouTube • KZ2Iceman97 on Twitter • Cameron Scott Dance on Facebook