• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:39:06 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

min60 tonykart 2013 personal paint

Started by Harisracing, June 22, 2013, 01:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harisracing

Hi everyone! i made a personal paint for tonykart 2013 with my suit and kart and so on... I think it went pritty well so im proud of it!  :) please give me some feedback so i can improve it. BTW its my first paint  ;)

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?lbt6v9uvclim3sc

Kevin10

Nice +10000 Well done for your first paint!

Sam Flintham

Harisracing

IceMan11

There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Ryan Harris

Hey HarisRacing, if you dont mind, could you please not claim your paint/design as your own first paint seeing as I can easily see that you have just taken the design off my template for the Tony Kart that I made a few months back. The front pod shows the plain green part where the Tony Kart pod has a curved divert. Plus you have just simply applied two logo's to the Nassau pannel.

Other than that, the suit is done well! Just please do not take from others paints without permission.

Cheers,
Ryan.

Sam Flintham

Copying others paints and saying they are your own is a big no no mate! Check out some photoshop tutorials and ask people like LauZzZn, Ryan and others that release paints. They would be happy to help you ;)

Harisracing

sorry but i didnt copy it and i got proof... i toke a picture from google and i searched on tonykart 2013 decal and then the decal kit came up and i took that.

Ryan Harris

Okay i trust your word :) just looked alittle suspect. Looks good :)