• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:13:10 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Techspeed 2

Started by Adriano Augusto, May 02, 2013, 12:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriano Augusto

May 02, 2013, 12:00:22 AM Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 01:09:33 AM by Adriano Augusto
Techspeed 2 - Brazilian kart model

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?5d7funrjcq5mba6

:)

Dan Buck

GREAT!
looking forward for Kart Mini now! :D
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

J. Junior

A.A always with great works ...  ;)

Congratulations.

McBidouille

As great as your Mega kart.
Nice to see good painters there.

Adriano Augusto

thank you guys, but i founded a little problem in rear protection ( i don't know the english nafe for that piece). the internal parts are not black. i will fix it and will upgrade the file.
sorry for this.

Dan Buck

what's the name of it in portuguese? maybe i could help
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Adriano Augusto

Quote from: Dan Buck on May 03, 2013, 01:59:00 PM
what's the name of it in portuguese? maybe i could help
Dan, if you see the image above, you will note thar the plastic rear protection have areas in blue, when the correct is gray. i just need to identify the template area that i need to change.

PortuguÊs: Então Dan, estou me referindo À peça plástica ali na traseira, onde vai o número.
nos alívios de material (os buracos) ficou azul, e era pra ser cinza escuro. mas tá difícil descobrir onde é que pinta aquele pedaço. assim que descobrir, eu faço um upgrade e disponibilizo aqui. e já começei o kart mini 2013  :D

Dan Buck

ah ok! os buracos no pára-choques traseiro! :D

ah ok! the holes in the rear bumper! :D
i can't paint, but i can try to identify that very part if you want, just send me a PM with the file! i'll have a look at it when i get home by the end of the day! :D