• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:09:50 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Force Feedback

Started by ekze, December 06, 2010, 04:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SODI ST32

it doesn't work

when i choose a death zone on the wheel center, even light, it's doesn't give the good result :

the whell doesn't work on all the death zone chosen,  and once you are not in the death zone, the wheel turn directly to the "non death zone"

so it's not possible to play like that

on iracing, i added a death zone  and it was OK ....

PiBoSo

Quote from: SODI ST32 on December 27, 2010, 02:31:58 PM
it doesn't work

when i choose a death zone on the wheel center, even light, it's doesn't give the good result :

the whell doesn't work on all the death zone chosen,  and once you are not in the death zone, the wheel turn directly to the "non death zone"

so it's not possible to play like that

on iracing, i added a death zone  and it was OK ....

Thank you for reporting the deadzone problem. It should now work as expected and the fix will be integrated in next release.

JocoG

February 02, 2011, 10:57:11 PM #17 Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 10:58:50 PM by JocoG
Hey all first post

My settings are;

Logi profile; 100% overall, 0% everything else and 290° of turn
Ingame: 40% steering, 4:1 ratio and MIN ackermann

It works best for me, if I got to 2:1 or 3:1 the kart is simply too responsive. Managed a 43.6s lap in demo kart(KC1?) at Lonato, so it can't be bad.

The forcefeedback effects cannot be compared of that from iRacing or GTR2, but I got used to it. It takes about 2-3 hours until you really get the feel for the FF and then it's alot easier.

I do track days with a Rotax max(32hp) kart in real life, and I can give thumbs way up for the sim!

BoNI

with the beta2 FFb is very good imho, much better than the beta1...
i use 900° in logitech profile, 100% force and all the springs to zero.. ingame 900° and everything else to default... however, the steering wheel does not rotate over 180°, as it should be...

SODI ST32

well done , the beta 2 solved the dead zone problem, and the "aspiration in the slow corner"

maxrod

has anyone lost all feedback with g27 or is it my wheel, had to restart sim have not had problems before.

Aritz

I can't help you, I have Driving Force GT wheel...

By the way, how do you adjust it? I can't tune it like I want to... If I turn the wheel, I loose the FF efect, the wheel get soft (sorry, I can't find the correct word...)

maxrod

my wheel works very well only lost feedback once use default set aritz it sounds like calibration problems

Josi

Anyone with the right settings for the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel?
Thanks in advance.