• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:25:54 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

fantasy paints

Started by Adriano Augusto, April 24, 2013, 01:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fdg1997

Nice skin Adriano!! Downloaded!!

PS: Did you correct the "bug" of the techspeed/Megakart Skins that the skins don't show the name in-game? Thanks.

James Beer

Quote from: Adriano Augusto on June 16, 2013, 04:42:14 AM
just photoshop  ;)

My personal mini 60 Kart:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?r9brht9bhf4w6sl

quite simular to my one

looks nice though  :)

Adriano Augusto

Hello James.
This is just a coincidence
i use this color scheme since 1998  :o ;D
and your paint scheme is absolutely fantastic, my paint is poor when compared with your.
Hello fdg
i will fix it today, including the ingame name, rim colors, and will try again insert my helmet paints in game.
If i have sucess on this, i will send all helmets that i painted for drivers   ;D

James Beer

Quote from: Adriano Augusto on June 16, 2013, 02:12:47 PM
Hello James.
and your paint scheme is absolutely fantastic, my paint is poor when compared with your.
Hello fdg
i will fix it today, including the ingame name, rim colors, and will try again insert my helmet paints in game.
If i have sucess on this, i will send all helmets that i painted for drivers   ;D

ha ha no problem adriano i just thought it was weird as they were so simular ::) i like your paint its very clean and proffesional. Must be something about green ;) :D

fdg1997

Quote from: Adriano Augusto on June 16, 2013, 02:12:47 PM
Hello James.
Hello fdg

Nice!!!

Adriano Augusto

June 17, 2013, 02:11:53 AM #20 Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:19:04 AM by Adriano Augusto
other mini60 paint:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/96y41s89o1stcjj/Monster.zip

Now i will return to helmet calvary  ;D
i will post my folder and files here to maybe someone can help me to understand why my helmets don't appear in game.

IceMan11

All your paints are fantastic!!!
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Adriano Augusto

tsm21

would you guys be able to post them as separate topics so they are easier to find in the future ?
just asking you don't have to do it  :)

nmpcs

wow, this repsol one is amazing. Like, like, like  ;D

So what's wrong with your helmet paints?
why don't you post one of your pnt files, so we can try to help? ;)

Capeta

yep the 2 last one are really pro and full of inspiration!

IceMan11

Hey Adriano!. I'm really looking forward to your F1 paints of Senna, Prost, and Berger's car. I bet it would look awesome! :D
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Adriano Augusto

great  :D
i'm finishing 2 paints, and hope publish it on next days. Maybe some of the suggested paints by you can be in these new paints  :D

IceMan11

fdg1997

Did you descovered how to put helmet paints in game??