• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:30:20 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Graphic Telemetry KRP

Started by James Beer, April 15, 2013, 10:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Beer

hi im having a bit of a problem with this
i did a couple of laps on dibu's x30 hotlap server but no telemetry files came up in my LOG folder,  so i tried with a kf3 at lydd but still no luck?
does this only support these tracks:
lonato
essay
victoria

and when i try to save my settings in the application
this comes up:

my krp plugins folder looks like this:

anybody know what i am doing wrong , maybe dibu you can help?

many thanks

dibu

Run KRP as administrator. The error message means that the plugin doesn't have write access in your KRP folder.
For support better ask in the original thread in PiBoSo forum because the author is mainly reading there.

James Beer

Quote from: dibu on April 15, 2013, 11:00:47 AM
Run KRP as administrator. The error message means that the plugin doesn't have write access in your KRP folder.
For support better ask in the original thread in PiBoSo forum because the author is mainly reading there.

ok thanks, yeah if this doesnt work ill ask in the other thread, thanks for your help ;)

NOP

April 15, 2013, 11:07:38 AM #3 Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 11:14:28 AM by NOP
I think C:\Program Files (x86)... is windows protected path. Can you try running game in administration mode? This will give plugin privileges required to create .log files.
You could also try running program as administrator when trying to edit settings file or alternatively edit it by hand (this is not recommended).

Quote from: Intrepid James on April 15, 2013, 10:26:58 AM
lonato
essay
victoria
No program can display data independently of track layout or name.
Program is supplied with maps of tracks that you mentioned (tarmac limits, kerbs position and track sections). This data can be loaded when those tracks are analyzed in "Track map" element.

Than you for report! But... in the future you will have bigger chance of getting answer if you post in piboso forums thread. Monitoring one thread is simpler than looking through whole forum (or different forums in this case). Also IMO "support" subforum is dedicated to problems with KRP only.

EDIT:
Well looks like I'm much to slow :)

James Beer

Quote from: NOP on April 15, 2013, 11:07:38 AM
I think C:\Program Files (x86)... is windows protected path. Can you try running game in administration mode? This will give plugin privileges required to create .log files.
You could also try running program as administrator when trying to edit settings file or alternatively edit it by hand (this is not recommended).

Quote from: Intrepid James on April 15, 2013, 10:26:58 AM
lonato
essay
victoria
No program can display data independently of track layout or name.
Program is supplied with maps of tracks that you mentioned (tarmac limits, kerbs position and track sections). This data can be loaded when those tracks are analyzed in "Track map" element.

Than you for report! But... in the future you will have bigger chance of getting answer if you post in piboso forums thread. Simple monitoring one thread is simpler than looking through whole forum (or different forums in this case). Also IMO "support" subforum is dedicated to problems with KRP only.

EDIT:
Well looks like I'm much to slow :)

ha ha no problem thanks for your help both of you, works now, you have to run krp and the telemetry analyzer as administrator. ok yeah i should of posted this in the piboso forum but i didnt want to clog up that forum with krp stuff. if someone thinks their is a better subforum to put this in please do so

many thanks

James Beer

this is a very useful piece of kit! thank you :)