• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:28:10 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

IAME X30 0.14 (now compatible with beta 9)

Started by Nathan Dunnett, April 12, 2013, 10:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LauZzZn

Quote from: Nathan Dunnett on September 04, 2013, 10:34:25 AM
I haven't heard anything. Hopefully LauZzZn can let us know.

In other news, should have a proper dyno sheet to plug in for the next release in the near future. :)

i got the 3d model of the engine but its very high poly.. i have no idea how to get less polys.. also texturing i havent looked at it exactly how he made it but it could be also very difficult
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

EVO

open the model in 3ds max press number 7 for poly count. Then use then do this
http://mycreativedaddy.com/how-to-reduce-polygon-count-in-3ds-max-easily/

you can delete all the little nuts on the sides of the engine. and small high detailed objects can be deleted.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

LIAM 36 AUS

Nathan Dunnett

I haven't heard anything about graphical models, and the guy who was going to give me dyno sheets never got back to me.

LauZzZn

2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

EVO

you can delete the nuts in the engine.  the fittings for the hoses. the starter gear, sprocket, some carb detail, the small electric cables. and  anything else small and highly detailed. Your going to need to put the spark plug wire back.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

tsm21

i was just wondering if we are going to see an updated version of this mod with the engine model? :)

Nathan Dunnett

If there is enough demand I'll update the physics side of the mod again. As for the model, unless someone can step up and get it in game it's just going to stay as is. LauZzZn seems to have lost interest.

James Beer

I think that would be because he no longer races this engine

LauZzZn

Quote from: Nathan Dunnett on February 16, 2014, 12:55:20 PM
If there is enough demand I'll update the physics side of the mod again. As for the model, unless someone can step up and get it in game it's just going to stay as is. LauZzZn seems to have lost interest.
i havent lost interest but i got not that much time currently. give me some time
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

Nathan Dunnett

Quote from: LauZzZn on February 16, 2014, 01:04:52 PM
i havent lost interest but i got not that much time currently. give me some time

That's fair enough but it's been 4 months since you last posted about it and 10 months since you first said you would make it.

Does this mod still work with the latest beta? I haven't used KRP for a while.

tsm21

Would be awesome to have this mod complete but i understand how we all have limited time :)

sam19

any news on this? the x30 mod would be awesome

sam