• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:09:42 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

IAME X30 0.14 (now compatible with beta 9)

Started by Nathan Dunnett, April 12, 2013, 10:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Dunnett

Ok cool, if you can get me graphical model, dyno sheet and sound recordings that would be great. :)

Matthew McLean

It blows up when ever I hit the limiter

LauZzZn

in x30 you never drive in the limiter. at the max. rpm you must be 100rpm under the limiter of 16.000 then you have the perfect speed and power
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Eslotes

I want a tuned x30 can i?, max 17,000 rpm more cv than normal? :P lol
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Nathan Dunnett

The rev limiter is 15800 as per AKA regulations, but I've bounced off the limiter a few times and still haven't blown up yet. What carb settings are you using?

Matthew McLean

I thought the rev limiter is 16000 in Australia? But yes I race in Australia. I tried all carby settings and same happened for all. Sat on the limiter for about .7 of a second then blew

LauZzZn

in germany the limiter is 16.000 but sometimes when you have a to big gear wheels you can get up to 16.200 and loosing your chain upto 16.500 :D i had 16.500 when i lost my chain at european championship at mariembourg haha :D
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

Nathan Dunnett

April 12, 2013, 06:58:44 PM #22 Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 07:33:15 PM by Nathan Dunnett
Nope, the green CDI unit supplied with both the X30 and the RL from Remo is limited to 15800 rpm. I looked into your issue, seems to be a problem for the CRG and Birel only. I don't know why, they both use the same engine files, but I'll have a look and see if I can find something.

Edit: now I'm getting the same problem in the Tony Kart, don't know what the hell is going on but at least now it's consistent across the three. Should be an easy fix from here.

Edit 2: Fixed the problem, updated OP with the new version. You can now bounce off the limiter all day with 0 carb in any of the three karts. Ideally though, you would use 5 carb and set the gearing to rev to just under the limiter. :)

LauZzZn

i make a picture of my laptimer and send it to you with more then 15800
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

Nathan Dunnett

I'll bet you $100 that you're not running the AKA20 CDI module that we have to run in Australia. ;)

Matthew McLean

LauZzZn, in Australia it's different to the way you run it. Nathan is making the engine to the current specs of the Australian Karting Association.

Dan Buck

SOOOOO NIIIICEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
thank you for that...
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Eslotes

Why not international rules? This is game is not only for Australian people -.- its sounds to arrogant
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Nathan Dunnett

Well I initially made this just for myself so I used Australian rules, if it's really that big of a deal I can up the limiter in the next version.

Jakob98

Which tyres are the best?