• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:21:59 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Anybody play anymore or just a waste of money ?

Started by maddog86, April 09, 2013, 11:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddog86

does anybody play online as i have found 2 people only witch was fun for a while now i am driving around on my own like i could in the demo looks like i might of just spent £25 for nothing

Serega

April 09, 2013, 11:37:55 PM #1 Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 11:44:59 PM by Serega
I guess if you are strongly want to play online, you are should create your dedicate server and wait. Better if you make very long practice session and when peoples are coming, you will switch to the qualifiсation. Better if you will create your server in same times. And no problems ;)

nmpcs

April 09, 2013, 11:51:29 PM #2 Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 12:06:58 AM by nmpcs
I play almost everyday, normally around 7 p.m.
My region is in UTC+1 (summer time) or simply UTC (winter time)

JamieP

I have 5-10 people on my dedicated server each day. Race nights are commonly running 8 karts which is the limit of the crappy bandwidth here in Australia. If I had the bandwidth, I would be hosting 10-12 at each race.

There are a few people in the US who have been practicing on my server with us so there is definitely people there. Get a few people together using these forums and host a race on your computer. I can assist with setting up a dedicated server if you like but the provided instructions in these forums is pretty good.

Good luck

Jamie

Aritz

One important thing is that you need to download tracks, people race in more tracks than officials and if you dont have them downloaded, you wont see the servers either

LIAM-36-AUS

Dan Buck

not wasting money, nor my time...

KRP is amazing and it's always a blast when I go online to race with a couple of guys every now and then!
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Racehard

Quote from: maddog86 on April 09, 2013, 11:20:43 PM
does anybody play online as i have found 2 people only witch was fun for a while now i am driving around on my own like i could in the demo looks like i might of just spent £25 for nothing

You definitely didn't waste money, consider all the content you got.

Get to know the community there are always some people who want to drive.

maddog86

Cheers for that guys is there a set of specific tracks i should download or just pick from the mod/tracks thread think it might of been just a case of different time zones when i was looking yesterday there seemed to be quite a thew on this afternoon i was letting my little niece have a go who wouldnt get of it now its my turn lol cheers for the replys appreciate it

James Beer

EVO

If i were A moderator i would delete this thread and ban the user. Totally rude.  The worse kind of people are those that conplain and do nothing to try to fix or improve the situation.  People on the talk so big but only 1% deserve to.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

nmpcs

let it go EVO, everyone is entitled to their opinion. :)
and in the end it was just a question. No harm done  ;)
bring on the races  :D

EVO

your right! freedom of speech. Its my opinions this freedom should be earned.   
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

nmpcs