• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:30:42 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Rotax Max (FR 125)

Started by MRO, April 09, 2013, 09:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRO

here again tonight restart
Mauro

Arrowjmax4

MRO, a quick question for you. How far are you into other things besides modelling, e.g engine mapping and sounds?

MRO

Not far
Intrepid James promised to take care of good Rotax max sounds because files I have aren't good enough
engine is already started
but as already explained for a good result I take all the necessary time (read previous posts here).
Mauro

Arrowjmax4

i have being following your project for a long time, sorry if i seem rude.  i am so excited for it, even though i dont like rotax that much in real life anymore, (Not the kart, more the racing, i hate throttling just a little bit to early, sliding and losing half a straight) but you have put in so much detail i was just worried that bad sound or physics are going to ruin it

MRO

you're very nice
don't worry: they're seven years that I work in main simulators (even not my real job/activity) and gave all my strenght and contribute in official staff (repeat: don't mean toys like rF)..
I'm maniac of precision, so never will publish something if not really perfect.
About Rotax Max in real life it can seem strange, but I partially agree with you, even if we are a Rotax max team in int.l Champ too.. but believe me that Rotax in each Country is something different (and this is main problem of Rotax organization) and here in Italy is quite serious.
We run in Rotax and KF2.
Mauro

Sam Flintham

i would have really loved to be a simulator engineer  :(

fmaisonnave

MRO, will you make te Senior MAX only or yo will do the junior and mini?

Emil114

MRO

sorry
not in this moment
there are some periods in which I can't follow strictly
but never forget, don't worry
Mauro

Capeta

Mro you're tokai the dev for Mini Racing Online the game?

James Beer

MRO having problems finding sutiable sounds that would be alright in game, but dont worry i'll keep looking ;)

fmaisonnave

Sodikart

Where can we paste the folder to have a Rotax Max ?
Thx

fmaisonnave

The Rotax Max it isnt released yet, in the first post is the airbox and you have to put it in the folder Intakes

Emil114