• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:17:52 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Rotax Max (FR 125)

Started by MRO, April 09, 2013, 09:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRO

June 01, 2013, 01:25:51 PM #120 Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 03:07:59 PM by MRO
bad news ..................
my pc is infected by a bad virus and had to suspend work until I don't solve the problem.
I will come back ASAP.
Of course no risk for you: virus is a "fake internet portal" called v9 and produced by Beijing Elex Technology, which capture all secret information from pc (while digiting the pin codes or other data) and pass to third party.
To do this the virus destroy the registry codes because it needs to mask itself under false registry ID.
So prefer to spend my time to destroy such animal and then come back.
Mauro

MRO

okay, even if nobody replied..
virus was finally cancelled and all restarts normally
Mauro

James Beer

ok thats good :) i hate it when viruses attack your pc (happened twice now) really messes things up dont it ::)

MRO

June 03, 2013, 12:15:51 AM #123 Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 12:17:49 AM by MRO
be very careful to this virus "en.v9.com", really "trendy" in these last days:
when you note that youir homepage disappeared and insist to come back a new portal proposing you facebook, google, called "v9" you're in serious troubles.

v9 is a fake portal which redirect all your browser data to its links, installs 15 to 16 trojains on your pc (under false names and inside paths which you respect, because you need everyday) and captures all your delicate information and passwords to send to third party.

I took 4 days to destroy it, and no one antimalware could really catch it: just one listed the infection paths and I erased all handly with regedit (directly inside registry): I can confirm that we worked in two for 19 hours consecutively to repeat this for four times before discovering that while you cancel the registry it creates "its own safety folders everywhere (mainly in Documents and Settings with new names) to remain alive"..
it's strange and makes you crazy, because it seems a real intelligence which doesn't want to dye while you're killing it.

Be careful because they're so strong that they've a signature too: "Beijing ELEX Technology"..
and that's the novelty "we have also a signature of the virus creator".. crazy World
Mauro

LauZzZn

what the fuck?! looks like the creator(s) have no live hahahaha.
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

MRO

ghosts (Chinese ghosts)
Mauro

James Beer

sounds nasty - my pc was attacked by ransome-ware, thats horrible too ask's you to pay £10,000 for the release of your computer and says it's from the police with legit logo's and stuff. Easiest way to get rid of it was just to wipe everything off the computer. You didnt lose any of your brilliant work though?

MRO

no, all safe
tomorrow restart and think to textures.. carb, battery, exhaust and details..
once concluded proceed with engine (which is 30%)
Mauro

MRO

here again
just need to place the battery label
Mauro

Cory_Hayes

that...is.....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrowjmax4

omg, should be hired by PiBoSo?

Ryan Harris

MRO, thank you for your dedication in this progression. !!

MRO

June 04, 2013, 03:54:36 PM #132 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 02:28:03 AM by MRO
Thanks you all.. it's really my pleasure.
As many of you know I'm doing for you only, because I don't use KRP (no time).
Here is the battery at final stage (missing the fixing rubber plate, but too many triangles should be added!).
All textures are with Photoshop draws and not photos.
Mauro

fmaisonnave

Beautiful MRO,  any progress on the engine?

MRO

sorry, I had to stop for couple of days because we have an important race next week-end: come back Monday
Mauro