• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:03:24 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

A FFB bug (not sure if it really is..)

Started by Flamber, April 06, 2013, 06:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flamber

You mean that I should reinstall the drivers again?

Flamber

Okay,reinstalled them.The same.I found out that if I decrease the in-game FFB,the centering becomes slower.And if I increase it- faster.

I have an idea.Isn't it good if I set the centering from the wheel's control panel to 0,and increase the FFB to 100 in-game,as Piboso said.And also disable the auto centering by the wheel(the F button I have on it).It will center itself slow,but like in the real life,right?

oppolo

Quote from: Flamber on June 05, 2013, 08:57:29 PM
Okay,reinstalled them.The same.I found out that if I decrease the in-game FFB,the centering becomes slower.And if I increase it- faster.

I have an idea.Isn't it good if I set the centering from the wheel's control panel to 0,and increase the FFB to 100 in-game,as Piboso said.And also disable the auto centering by the wheel(the F button I have on it).It will center itself slow,but like in the real life,right?

you have to try different settings, I have never used your wheel so I don't know how  the settings are, anyway now we are in loop

Quote from: oppolo on June 03, 2013, 08:45:59 PM
Quote from: Flamber on June 03, 2013, 07:10:42 PM
The auto centering is by the wheel,not the game.
that's your problem

Flamber

What wheel are you using?And have you enabled auto centering? Also,can you tell me the in-game FFB power and the one in the control panel?

oppolo

it's useless because I have G25, anyway

profiler
overall effect strenght 120
springe effect strenght 0
damper effect strenght 0
centering spring strenght 20
degrees roration 900

in game
strenght 105
degrees 900

Flamber

Okay,thanks.Anyway,I don't have Spring/damper..I have Static/Dynamic,right after the FFB power.Is it the same?

Flamber

I've tried to set the Static and Dynamic FFB to 0,and the fast centering stopped,as long as the FFB.When I increased it and entered the game,it appeared again.Now I'm 100% sure that it is because the settings..Thanks for the help.Gonna do some tests and lets hope I will succeed.

Flamber

Guys,just to ask you all. Do you use the auto centering option on the wheel?The F button for me.