• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:12:51 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

American Tracks

Started by T.J. Koyen, March 02, 2011, 12:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.J. Koyen

Hey guys,

I am clueless on the track building thing so would any of you be interested in doing some American tracks?

New Castle is a great one: www.newcastlemotorsportspark.com
complete with section lengths.

I'd appreciate it :D
Merlin/Parilla
Team MerlinUSA Factory Driver
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net

CaseyGraves

I started making this a while back for rfactor along with a few other us tracks, just haven't had time to finish them. I have thought about picking back up on them and converting them to this game.

Slimjim

Hey..i finally got here, after a few people told me to check it out..
I have a perfect New Castle made.. needs everything else.. all buildings trees and other TSO's
not really sure on the conversion process, and not sure i'll even try as still waiting for ISI's new toy to come out.
but never say never... 1st day on it today... it's is very good, and going in the right direction,
but a long way for being perfect.  and as you may know Casey.. i have quite a few tracks.

maxrod

conversion is not hard as you can build tracks and use 3dsmax, then you can convert them, we could do with more people doing them as there are lots of requests and as you know the time it takes to make tracks, as for ISI the wait has been long.

EVO

I am trying to make two tracks in New Jersey.  I wanted to an r factor conversion of one but it is not avaible and the authors is not responsive.  This track is easy enough to make.  The other will be difficult but when its done there will be three possible track layouts.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

cnt997

evo can u make a mega upload for rock island please?

cnt997

CaseyGraves

I had made this a while back and figured I would get back into it, going to be fine tuning the track layout, elevations were a pain in the butt to get right. After I tweak it a bit I'm going to make the garages and pavillions plus add banners, trailers in the pits, 3d techpro barriers. I may need some assistance getting this into krp tho if anyone is willing to help.

cnt997

CaseyGraves

Also have a NJMP started, not much progress done just the basic track and curbs layed out. Also plan to make BeaveRun, Daytona, Shawano and a few others here soon now that school is getting into the swing of things and I am able to manage my time better.

cnt997

if you have the time can u check out south bend and this new track in dallas tx called dkc

cnt997

r u done with new castle and evo have u finished rock island?

CaseyGraves

You need to chill dude, rome wasnt built in a day. My projects have taken a backseat to some school work, hope to pick them back up in a couple weeks

cnt997

ok well i didnt know it took that long sorry its not like i asked 2 days later

cnt997