• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:48:00 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

.zip files and pkz files

Started by Delano/SM, March 25, 2013, 06:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delano/SM

can someone explain to me how to make a pkz file of a zip file from downloading till put it in the tracks folder because i really want to drive on genk 2012! :D
if you no longer go for a gap,(that exist) you are no longer racing driver - Ayrton Senna

Andreas.L

donwload winrar and extrackt it.

Do like this:

Donwload the file.
right click on it and chose open whit
take winrar and the just drag it in to the track folder

WINRAR IS FREE
I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

Delano/SM

thks man i think ill try it tomorrow! :P
if you no longer go for a gap,(that exist) you are no longer racing driver - Ayrton Senna

Delano/SM

i did try it now but it says cannot create folder genk 2012<-(thats the track i tried) and it says acces denied does som1 know the problem?

Andreas.L

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

GhostriderPl

Put the pkz file into your TRACKS folder and it will work ;)
Download, put in the Folder, Start Game and have fun 8) :)

Greetings,  GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

maxrod

All you have to do is extract the file to your track file useing winrar.

Delano/SM

LIAM-36-AUS

and don't forget you have to make the track file in Program Files(x86)/Kart Racing Pro !   all i do with WinRAR is like they have said above, you go to the pkz. file and right click on it and click "Open With" then click WinRAR Archiver and it should come up with the file in WinRAR and then click wizard and it will unpack it for you and then right click on it again and copy it and paste in the track file(not the track file thats already there, you have to make one)   ;)  Simple!

Pentti Hilkuri

Quote from: Delano/SM on March 25, 2013, 06:42:18 PM
can someone explain to me how to make a pkz file of a zip file from downloading till put it in the tracks folder because i really want to drive on genk 2012! :D

I assume you've downloaded Genk 2012 from here.

You got Genk 2012.zip. Now you have 2 choices.

You can either unpack the zip to Kart Racing Pro/tracks. If you don't have tracks folder there, just create one.

Or you can rename the .zip to .pkz (so you get Genk 2012.pkz) and move it to tracks folder. If you use the latter it asks are you sure to change the name extension as the file might stop to work (or something along those lines), just click yes/ok.

Both ways works just fine and is up to your preference. Personally I use .pkz files only.