• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:05:35 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

air choke

Started by oppolo, March 25, 2013, 10:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oppolo

EVO

never though of that with the reed valves ghostrider. Good to know.  The engine only takes extra fuel under throttle/vaccum. so you should choke before the braking point?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

GhostriderPl

Quote from: EVO on March 27, 2013, 11:20:52 PMso you should choke before the braking point?

Yes, because off Trottle i dont have the same effekt (I can go into detail when someone want it) ;)
The Engine takes extra fuel when off Trottle too, but its so low that the effekt isnt what should be

Greetings, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

Schwoni

Quote from: EVO on March 27, 2013, 11:20:52 PM
never though of that with the reed valves ghostrider. Good to know.  The engine only takes extra fuel under throttle/vaccum. so you should choke before the braking point?

u choke when braking but hold fullthrottle

GhostriderPl

March 27, 2013, 11:52:28 PM #19 Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 12:00:00 AM by GhostriderPl
That would be senseless, because when you brake the rpm is already going down in this moment, but you want flush the engine before this moment to avoid destroying it by overheating.

The worst moment for the engine is the "fast reduction" of the rpm's because the Piston does a lot of hard work when breaking down from high to almost 0 rpm ;)

Here you can see it.....When they come down the straight.....Look at foot and Hand ;)
there are another moments in this Race but on the straight its more visible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKqkN5zUYYk

GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!