• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:31:22 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Yamaha KT100

Started by evo1087, March 23, 2013, 12:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Dunnett

I think you're completely missing the point. Every engine is different, it depends on how you set them up for the dozenth time. Debate over.

Cory_Hayes

welllll every one I talk to revs them to atleast 15000rpm :/ thats awkward

James Beer

does this really matter? can't you just put it to what the manafacturer says?

Matthew McLean

Quote from: Nathan Dunnett on June 16, 2013, 02:52:45 PM
I've barely done any racing this year but last time I raced was at Bundaberg last month, I went shit because it was the first time driving my new kart and it was set up terribly but I was 0.2-0.3 off the pace against Cian Fothergill, Luke Flynn, Troy Loeskow and a few others. I've done testing since then and picked up heaps so we'll see how I go in two weeks at the QLD open. The time that I raced before that was just a club day at Gladstone, I had a clean sweep and beat the lap record by half a second. The time before that was in Bundaberg for the Mac Truck Challenge and I was the quickest there by 0.2 against Troy Loeskow but crashed out in the final. I'm not often seen at the back of the field if that's what you're wondering, I've got >40 trophies after 4 years of racing so I must be doing something right.
Sorry but what's your point? This is meant to be a discussion about the Yamaha KT100S for Kart Racing Pro, we really should be worrying about finding the right RPM range not going on about personal achievements. There's an 'Off Topic' section for people to talk about stuff like this.

Nathan Dunnett

My point was you don't need to rev high to go fast, Cory seemed to think that my own ability invalidates what I say and asked how I go generally, so I answered. Like I said, we're obviously going to need to compromise getting the engine into KRP, the argument didn't really have much to do with KRP. It was a waste of time but it's over now so lets just get on with what's important.

Cory_Hayes

yes,so we can all agree 15000rpm is about right

EVO

Nathan Dunnett is doing the engine config (performance)
I am doing the model and editing sound.
Jarrett is capturing sound

Thanks everyone
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Cory_Hayes

oh goooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Nathan Dunnett

If you think you can do a better job, by all means go ahead, just drop the snarky attitude.

Cory_Hayes

Sam Flintham

Shut up cory, this is starting to piss everyone off >:(, you are making this topic into a big argument

Cory_Hayes

Sam Flintham

Any news on the project EVO  :)

Sam

How's this project coming along

Falling for kk like

Matthew McLean