• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:51:38 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Zuera Outside Curbs?

Started by Ryan Harris, March 24, 2013, 09:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Praga91

why not just fix the kerbs so they are actually drivable and not like hitting black ice, really irritating.
If Everything Seems Under Control. You Are Not Going Fast Enough! - Mario Andretti.

Live Life at Full Pace, Never Look Back. Love Driving for Praga!! <3

Cross

Along with being black ice if you straddle them with your tires prepare for a sudden instant stop. With my front ride height at 1.2" I have had the kart do a complete vertical nose stand hitting the curb. Something is very wrong about the curbs and needs fixed.

GhostriderPl

Is any one working on this problem? It is on almost all tracks....Slippery as hell or made so that you get stuck or flip :(

I swear, when i were a PC Guy then i would make it....But i can't because i dont use PC's on such a Level ;)
And I dont know how it is for you guys, but for me its undriveable because i use them like in real, instead of testing and testing to learn not drive on them. Because so it woulnd be sim-Racing when it is so different from real.

And no one give me an answer to my question why in other sims it works without problems :( what they do there to avoid this problem?

Greetings, GhostiderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

Diddy4957

not all tracks have a problem with the outside kerbs, but there is a problem with how easy it is to flip if you run over a kerb

IceMan11

Hi guys

Having the same problem. We need to get Piboso's attention

???
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Serega

More problems delivering high profile inside curbs, on which I often turn over...

laraarsa

Eslotes

April 06, 2013, 11:25:10 AM #23 Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 11:33:10 AM by Eslotes
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

PD: PiBoSo   09:32:43 AM   Viewing the topic Zuera Outside Curbs?.
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Eslotes on April 06, 2013, 11:25:10 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

PD: PiBoSo   09:32:43 AM   Viewing the topic Zuera Outside Curbs?.
To be honest it was inappropriate :P   lol   

Eslotes

for you yes ,you are a kid grow up and go gym
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

EVO

It was inappropriate for a katting forum. Maybe good for gym forum because there are lots of men there
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

robby

oh man you kant even post a pic of a nice lady on here

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: EVO on April 06, 2013, 04:58:51 PM
It was inappropriate for a katting forum. Maybe good for gym forum because there are lots of men there
+1 and we have gone quite off-topic!

IceMan11

Kerpen is definitely a track with problems in the outside curbing.
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen