• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:12:24 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro beta8

Started by PiBoSo, March 21, 2013, 06:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Dunnett

I've done that but it still makes me slower.

Eslotes

I feel more grip with the F100 than with the KZ1
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Serega

Up to now there is no dependence of the pressure in the tires on their degree of warming...

Aritz

Quote from: Eslotes on March 25, 2013, 11:48:36 AM
I feel more grip with the F100 than with the KZ1

Yep... Something is worse in the KZ than other classes. Maybe the weight is exagerated or something, I don't know, but for example KC3 (the best behaviour for me) is a lot better to handle. In real life, the differences are not as high as here

tocameroke

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 25, 2013, 12:53:52 AM
Quote from: tocameroke on March 25, 2013, 12:42:04 AM
.......and the physics of the first beta was much better XD.........THX!

Could you please write where exactly was Beta1 physics better than Beta8 one?
Original message:

Por supuesto, voy a intentar explicarselo. Mi primera impresion cuando jugaba en la beta 1 es que era mucho mas real la sensacion de conducir un kart real, con el comportamiento del coche en las curvas. Un kart por naturaleza tiende a resbalar de la parte trasera, pudiendo ser corregido con contravolante, si no recuerdo mal eso justo era lo que yo sentia en la beta 1: Drifting. Pero no se quien le aconseja sobre este aspecto, por otro lado cada dia somos mas exigentes con los simuladores y usamos todo tipo de perifericos para tener mas inmersion, por ejemplo TRACK IR. Podria usted decirme si eso será posible algun dia?  Espero no molestarle y gracias por su gran trabajo.

Google translate:

...Of course, I will try to explain it. My first impression when I played in the beta 1 is that it was much more real the feeling of driving a real-kart, with the car's behavior while cornering. A kart by nature tends to slide to the rear and can be corrected with countersteering, if I remember correctly it was just what I felt in the beta 1: Drifting. But do not know who advised on this issue, on the other hand each day we are more demanding with simulators and use all kinds of peripherals to get more immersion, for example TRACK IR. Could you tell me if this will be possible one day? I hope not to bother you and thanks for your great work!!

ParkourAsh_CM

any reason y this is happening as i clearly cant drive when this happends lol

Eslotes

Well with 38º on track,radiator at 0% and the engine kart goes up to 58-60º what needs to be at 50-52
Piboso u gonna fix this or add two radiator's?

Schwoni

+1 more as 32° air is not possible for me.

matt1818

i set shifters on my wheel turned off auto shift and still one gear is this right i need help thanks

Herabrasil

When i try go to ONLINE... there a message.."invalid login, please register"   WHY???

in the others version, it doesnt happend...   only now on Beta8!!

what do i have to do guys??
Herá moraes
Brazilian kart racer

Eslotes

if that happend just register ...

Leonardo Ratafia

could you please add a virtuar mirror option so it's better for racing? the left/right/back look it's too slow and can't race like that.

oppolo

no compromises, it's a sim

PiBoSo

Quote from: Leonardo Ratafia on March 31, 2013, 12:30:46 AM
could you please add a virtuar mirror option so it's better for racing? the left/right/back look it's too slow and can't race like that.

Head rotation was made slow on purpose to avoid abusing of look-back.
A virtual mirror is not an option, but what about an arrow on the bottom of the screen that points to your nearest opponent?

Leonardo Ratafia

i don't understand, looking back in a karting race is very important, just a fast look to keep an eye on the opponents, it's not cheating, so i don't see where this "abuse on purpose" is helping when racing.
just a bit faster full heading would be enough, arrows would blow convert it into a bit arcadish, i guess virtual mirror would aswell...
so the only way i guess it's faster looking or an option for instant looking, like in LFS.

btw, the wheel rotation wizard works very nice, i set my DFGT to 900 on purpose to see how it worked, and set the game set the rotation to 900 but in game only rotates 180 degrees. thumbs up for that.