• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:49:39 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta8

Started by PiBoSo, March 21, 2013, 06:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: ^^ SpOOnziLLa ^^ on March 24, 2013, 10:30:07 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on March 24, 2013, 10:11:15 PM
Quote from: ^^ SpOOnziLLa ^^ on March 24, 2013, 08:37:32 PM
Sorry guys ive got the full license now, had for over an hour and still havent started, i click go to track and a text box comes up saying Kart. EXE
any reason as its really annoying!

Could you please try updating the graphics drivers?
ok they are at the newest update available :)

Please reinstalling Kart Racing Pro, deleting the files in "My Documents"/PiBoSo/

Schwoni

i tried carb2 now and choke every 1 or 2 laps all was fine, forgot that choke and broken :) made me almost 0.2 sec faster.
Carb 0 and 1 is impossible to drive because 1 choke is not enough in a lap or it always broke on straight at hiogh rpm, but that`s good. I have to try that in different weather settings.
Till now i have to say it work really fine :)

oppolo

Quote from: Schwoni on March 24, 2013, 10:57:44 PM
i tried carb2 now and choke every 1 or 2 laps all was fine, forgot that choke and broken :) made me almost 0.2 sec faster.
Carb 0 and 1 is impossible to drive because 1 choke is not enough in a lap or it always broke on straight at hiogh rpm, but that`s good. I have to try that in different weather settings.
Till now i have to say it work really fine :)

do you use it in this way?

The driver covers the intake while he is still on the gas just as he starts to brake - if the intake is covered while the throttle is shut it doesn't have much of an effect. With the air intake covered but throttle open the engine sucks in a lot of fuel but a lot less air than at full throttle with intake wide open.
font http://www.kartingasia.com/forum/topic406.html

Schwoni

March 24, 2013, 11:02:21 PM #153 Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 11:03:59 PM by Schwoni
sure, i drive that engine aircooled in real so i know how to use it ;)

oppolo

Quote from: Schwoni on March 24, 2013, 11:02:21 PM
sure, i drive that engine aircooled in real so i know how to use it ;)

no sorry, don't misunderstanding please, I don't know anything, it's for my knowledge only.
still one question please,  how much RPM I can drive the 100?

Schwoni

i use it on fastest part of track, like u posted there. i`m round about 20.000 rpm then

oppolo

Quote from: Schwoni on March 24, 2013, 11:09:27 PM
i use it on fastest part of track, like u posted there. i`m round about 20.000 rpm then

thanks

tocameroke

For when we have full support TRAK IR????
.......and the physics of the first beta was much better XD.........THX!

PiBoSo

Quote from: tocameroke on March 25, 2013, 12:42:04 AM
.......and the physics of the first beta was much better XD.........THX!

Could you please write where exactly was Beta1 physics better than Beta8 one?

Leonardo Ratafia

hi, i'm trying this new version 8b, and i've found a couple of thinks "new" since previous version.
when oversteering the car now tends to help you save it from spinning, so it's a bit better, but i just figure out how to drift properly..
when hitting the kerbs now is easier to roll over

i would like to have, if possible, some key assigned to set the FOV and pitch from within the game, from the cockpit view, so it's easier to set it.

the smooth option on the pedals and steering when using a wheel are supposed to be enabled or are they for button funtion assignment?

i love the new track btw

oppolo

Quote from: Leonardo Ratafia on March 25, 2013, 03:29:55 AM
i would like to have, if possible, some key assigned to set the FOV and pitch from within the game, from the cockpit view, so it's easier to set it.

the smooth option on the pedals and steering when using a wheel are supposed to be enabled or are they for button funtion assignment?

when you are in track push ESC key, from the popup menu go to settings and go where there is fov and pitch, now return on the track, and now when you press again ESC and then setting, you'll be directly in the fov and pitch menu

the smooth option is only for digital input, for expample it is important for setting the front brake of kf1 in the right pad of a steering wheel

Serega

Quote from: oppolo on March 25, 2013, 09:46:12 AM
Quote from: Leonardo Ratafia on March 25, 2013, 03:29:55 AM

when you are in track push ESC key, from the popup menu go to settings and go where there is fov and pitch, now return on the track, and now when you press again ESC and then setting, you'll be directly in the fov and pitch menu

the smooth option is only for digital input, for expample it is important for setting the front brake of kf1 in the right pad of a steering wheel
Im not use front brake in kf1 - its make me slower :) I like understeer

oppolo

Quote from: Serega on March 25, 2013, 10:09:34 AM
Im not use front brake in kf1 - its make me slower :) I like understeer
strange, it should permit to brake more close to the turn

Nathan Dunnett

I haven't really tried front brakes much, every time I try it screws up my corner with understeer.

oppolo

Quote from: Nathan Dunnett on March 25, 2013, 10:26:47 AM
I haven't really tried front brakes much, every time I try it screws up my corner with understeer.

because we have digital input, you should set smouth at around 50 60 and front brake power at around 50 60, and then use it only for brake in the straight