• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:27:37 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro beta8

Started by PiBoSo, March 21, 2013, 06:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oppolo

March 22, 2013, 08:29:42 PM #60 Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 08:31:27 PM by oppolo
I'm going on not to find a good FFB
in the profiler of G25 120 0 0 0 900, n the game 900 150 power
I drove only rented kart and there was a lot of vibrations during turning, here there are any, do you fell the same? what you think about?
maybe would it be good to put some fake vibrations during turns? other sims do for sure

Schwoni

what about tire pressure? with shifter 0.4 bar or 1 bar it`s the same problem.. 3 laps and 120 degrees so undrivable.

Arrowjmax4

PiBoSo has the engine mappings being corrected for f100 so the birel doesnt have the extra revs?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Arrowjmax4 on March 23, 2013, 12:54:22 AM
PiBoSo has the engine mappings being corrected for f100 so the birel doesnt have the extra revs?

All 3 F100 engines are the same in beta8.

Matthew McLean

Ever since Beta 7 I've been loving the curbs, but I find it hard to hit them without flipping in this beta, has anyone else found it like that? Love the steering though, when set up correctly it feels a lot like a real kart.

McBidouille

March 23, 2013, 02:04:42 AM #65 Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 02:30:57 AM by McBidouille
Hi everybody,

It seems that there's a lot of things to say about B8 with this topic.
A really good improvement concerning the physics to my mind.
Karts are so much forgivable and braking is no more a problem (for me).
So we can push the kart further on the track while being able to make mistakes. We have now a good compromise between these facts. In any case, too many risks took have always brought a driver off the track. ;D
Of course, the feelings will never be perfect, and things could always be better.
Two negative point I can give that are not bad but that can be better :
1- Balance on the chassis that could give us more stability entering and leaving the curves. (Mass transfer?)
2- More controllable slides under braking.(Probably linked with the mass transfer).

Matthew McLean

Also, a dry line still forms in the wet. I'm currently in a server with a friend and the weather settings are 19*, rainy, 100% wet and we've got oddly shaped dry patches.

McBidouille

I report though an error.
I just drove at essay on a F100 and in straights, reaching the maximum rpm value at full speed result in an engine overheat at each time :o
Is it normal?
I tested it with  the radiator cover at 35% but this has never change anything.

DjFIL

I've noticed (for the first time) that I've had to make gear setup changes so I don't keep hitting the RPM limiter (on multiple tracks).  Haven't noticed an overheat issue yet, maybe I never run long enough stints.

kill_em_all

Hello,

I receive a "failed to login" message when trying to enter the World servers. Is there a  problem? Locally the Beta 8 seems to be unlocked though.

Thanks

Pentti Hilkuri

Quote from: kill_em_all on March 23, 2013, 09:36:49 AM
Hello,

I receive a "failed to login" message when trying to enter the World servers. Is there a  problem? Locally the Beta 8 seems to be unlocked though.

Thanks

Have you registered your account?

kill_em_all

Thanks a lot Pentti, I missed that.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Schwoni on March 22, 2013, 11:00:51 PM
what about tire pressure? with shifter 0.4 bar or 1 bar it`s the same problem.. 3 laps and 120 degrees so undrivable.

The problem is that the KZ1 stresses the rear tyres much more than the other karts. It weights more, too.
In real life, are there dedicated tyres for the shifters?

LauZzZn

no you have the same as in kf1 and kf3
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Aritz

March 23, 2013, 12:04:54 PM #74 Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 12:06:32 PM by Aritz
In fact they use softer tyres usually, they must be faster than kf1 :D