• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:28:46 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

zoombang rib tec

Started by James Beer, February 22, 2013, 03:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Beer

hi just thought i'd write a little about a product i am very pleased with :)
the product in question is the zoombang rib protectors.
they are super comfortable and more flexible than most ribtec's when bending down to pick something up (the annoying times when you put your rib tec on then remember you havent put ur boots on yet ::)).

its also like half the price of the well known tillet brand, here in the uk the zoombang is £59 and the tillet £120 so you can save a small fortune, you can also stick the zoombang straight in the washing machine along with your suit (check the temputures though). And they protect your ribs really well , in the like little pods theres like this impact foam which is really good but of course you still get the the bits where it hurts from generally moving in the seat. when i used the tillet what i used to find was the tec would ride up my ribs then sit under my arm it and would rub quite badly giving quite soar patches >:(

the zoombang is very good i have to say and i would defiantly recommend it to anyone whose having problems protecting there ribs comfortably and is very good for the price, the one thing i have a problem with is when its wet its quite hard to get off as it clings to your body.

please leave a comment below of something that you think is really good, that you have moved from one product to another because of......
or leave a comment if you have one of these zoombangs and say you experiences with it

many thanks :) 

LIAM-36-AUS

i moved from this kart game(i can't even remember the name) to Kart Racing Pro and i am very Happy with it!  ;D ;) 

James Beer

i meant real life kart related lol ;)

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Intrepid James on February 22, 2013, 10:49:07 PM
well then im fine with what i got!  i did have to change my neck brace a bit(get a smaller one) because i could'nt see my alfano or my wheels! 

James Beer

Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on February 22, 2013, 10:59:16 PM
Quote from: Intrepid James on February 22, 2013, 10:49:07 PM
well then im fine with what i got!  i did have to change my neck brace a bit(get a smaller one) because i could'nt see my alfano or my wheels!

yeah its probably quite important that you can see your alfano, i dont need to worry i dont have one :D (even though it says it does on my kart)

GhostriderPl

I need the pure rib-to-Seat feeling  ;)

i dont use any rib-protection or neckbraces.....this things make me feel weird in my Kart.....And i drive now for over 20 Years and i am still alive  ;D

Greetings, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

James Beer

oh ok cool, its good seeing how people want different feeling's in there karts, my local tracks notorious for cracked ribs and stuff , they call it the kart killer normally ::) :) ghostrider lets hope you havent jinxed yourself now ;) :) lol

GhostriderPl

What does jinxed mean? ::)

Greetings, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

James Beer

in the context i used,  i meant dont speak to soon , as a joke ;)